Fourth Bledsoe County Arrested for Weekend Murder

Feb 24, 2009 Full story: WDEF-TV Chattanooga 14

Submitted by WDEF News 12 on February 24, 2009 - 12:52pm. News Crime Bledsoe County News A A Bledsoe County deputies, TBI agents and U.S. Marshals made a fourth arrest late last night in the weekend beating ...

Full Story
wow

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2009
I cant even spank my children. How can someone beat someone to death?

Does anybody know if Donny Lawson was Darleen Angels husband? I thought she married a Lawson. But it could be someone else.

Since: Sep 08

AOL

#2 Feb 26, 2009
No Donnie was not married to Darlene.
wow

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2009
I feel just horrible about this. I am an Angel myself and the name as been trashed as long as I have been alive, and no wonder with things like this happening. I don't know what went on. All I know is fighting is never the answer. Yes, as an Angel from Pikeville, TN I said it. Its never the answer. I came from a good set of parents who did the best they could for us as kids. I just wish this would have never happened. Its just one more reason for everyone in that little town to look down on the Angel family. There are bad ones but there are good ones too.

To the family of Mr. Lawson, I am terribly sorry for what you are going through and I will keep you in my prayers.
bhw

Addison, IL

#4 Mar 1, 2009
to Mr. Lawson's family my heart and prayers go out to you. May God be with you and comfort you in thee times.

Chicago
hillbilly

Pikeville, TN

#5 Mar 1, 2009
wow wrote:
I feel just horrible about this. I am an Angel myself and the name as been trashed as long as I have been alive, and no wonder with things like this happening. I don't know what went on. All I know is fighting is never the answer. Yes, as an Angel from Pikeville, TN I said it. Its never the answer. I came from a good set of parents who did the best they could for us as kids. I just wish this would have never happened. Its just one more reason for everyone in that little town to look down on the Angel family. There are bad ones but there are good ones too.
To the family of Mr. Lawson, I am terribly sorry for what you are going through and I will keep you in my prayers.
yes most of the angels in bledsoe county are good people i know several myself.hard working honest men..
ind

Addison, IL

#6 Mar 1, 2009
Good now!!! maybe they will the death pen.
sorry

Pikeville, TN

#7 Mar 2, 2009
wow wrote:
I cant even spank my children. How can someone beat someone to death?
Does anybody know if Donny Lawson was Darleen Angels husband? I thought she married a Lawson. But it could be someone else.
Darlene married a Brown her mother was a Lawson and I think this man was related.
sorry

Pikeville, TN

#8 Mar 2, 2009
Darlene married a Brown her mother was a Lawson I think they were related.
sorry

Pikeville, TN

#9 Mar 2, 2009
I have been told the children of these men were watching while Mr Lawson was being beaten to death, how are these children going to grow up and have any senses. I also think they should get the death pen.
To Mr Lawsons family I am so sorry for your lose.
Justin Angel

Atlanta, GA

#10 Mar 2, 2009
wow wrote:
I'm right there with you on this one. I agree wholeheartedly.
hillbilly

Pikeville, TN

#11 Mar 2, 2009
Justin Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm right there with you on this one. I agree wholeheartedly.
my boys went to school with you,they say you are a real nice person,also several others from your family,,just because a angel was involved in this don't mean all the angles are bad..i have done business with several who are honest hard working men,,dont wory about the family name,,several of my family are worse..dont mean i am that way,,
Justin Angel

Cumming, GA

#12 Mar 2, 2009
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>my boys went to school with you,they say you are a real nice person,also several others from your family,,just because a angel was involved in this don't mean all the angles are bad..i have done business with several who are honest hard working men,,dont wory about the family name,,several of my family are worse..dont mean i am that way,,
Thank you. You're right, there's a lot of good and bad apples in every family.
BOGOBOOBS

Dunlap, TN

#13 Mar 2, 2009
Justin Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. You're right, there's a lot of good and bad apples in every family.
You are right and funny how people seem to forget that.
bubba

Soddy Daisy, TN

#14 Jun 25, 2009
i feel really bad for the donny's family. i worked with the one guy that was in on this. his name is ray tullos. have yall heard anything else about the case on this. are they going to court and what are they doing about it. can someone keep me informed. email me at jbubba1980@comcast.net thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bledsoe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bledsoe County Music Thread (Oct '13) Sep 2 Musikologist 5
Bledsoe Co. Food Bank needs your help (Aug '13) Aug 22 Shot 39
the klan (May '11) Aug 21 Indifferent 3
Female Inmate Pregnant (Jan '14) Aug 21 Indifferent 4
is there nothing bout pikeville residents can say (Apr '09) Aug 21 Wow 6
Judge Candidate Justin Angel - EXPOSED (Dec '13) Aug 21 Wow 7
Kenneth Meyers Sentencing Date Is October 22 (Oct '08) Apr '14 Kristi vestal 2
•••

Bledsoe County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE