Award-winning Bleckley teacher dies f...

Award-winning Bleckley teacher dies following wreck

There are 2 comments on the www.macon.com story from Mar 6, 2008, titled Award-winning Bleckley teacher dies following wreck. In it, www.macon.com reports that:

Bleckley County Primary School special education teacher Linda Faulk had been battling leukemia for months when she died following a minor accident Tuesday morning on wet roads as she was headed to Atlanta for ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.macon.com.

Gary

North Fort Myers, FL

#1 Mar 15, 2008
I'll miss you Linda.
Ghost

Bonaire, GA

#2 Sep 19, 2012
My Thought's and Prayer go out to the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bleckley County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bleckley deputy fatally shoots man during arrest (Sep '12) Nov 29 The Truth 10 14
Bleckley County hypocrites to fly Christian fl... (May '15) May '15 Elmer Gantry 1
News Cochran church holding 12-step recovery program (Aug '14) Aug '14 Frank DiSalle 1
News Cash, video poker machines seized in weekend raid (Jul '07) Apr '14 Gambler 4
News Bountiful rainfall brings joy, headaches (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mouse 1
News Officer accused of misusing database (Aug '09) Sep '12 grammarpolice 8
News Bleckley Residents Rally Against Gay Student (Mar '10) Sep '12 Lililth_Satans_Bore 29
More from around the web