Former AASD coach pleads guilty

Dec 9, 2013 Full story: Altoona Mirror

A former Altoona Area High School assistant girls soccer coach was sentenced Monday to at least 60 days in the Blair County Prison followed by 2 years' probation for sexual offenses against two of her players, a resolution of the case which the victims found satisfactory, according to Deputy Assistant District Attorney Wade Kagarise.

Full Story
wasnt enough

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Dec 10, 2013
I don't know what is going on in Blair county with the judges but the sentences they have hannded down to this woman and Brittany Weyandt were not enough. If a 25 year old guy would have done the exact same thing to a 15 year old girl he would have under the new Walsh act been given 25 years in prison and the Weysndt case just blows my mind. Why in the world isn't she on Megans law????? That was set up to 'protect' us against predators and had that been a guy her age with a 14 year old girl, he would have not seen the light of day for years plus he would been a sexually violent predator.. It is just inexcusable that she wasn't hammered by the justice system..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Woman left three kids home alone Oct '14 Reshma Sheikh 2
Group seeks changes to justice system Jul '14 Former Resident 1
Murderer petitions for early release (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jonah Fishbackwhale 1
Fire hits prison laundry (Nov '13) Nov '13 Suck D 1
Altoona Man Jailed after Drug Investigation (Aug '13) Aug '13 Judith weinstein 1
Leader of cocaine ring guilty on all counts (Jan '13) Jan '13 TruthIs 1
Wozniak: SCI Cresson Closing (Jan '13) Jan '13 CLW 4

Blair County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE