Logger permitted to stay out of jai

Logger permitted to stay out of jai

There are 5 comments on the Altoona Mirror story from Sep 19, 2008, titled Logger permitted to stay out of jai. In it, Altoona Mirror reports that:

Blair County logger Francis I. Ritchey will be permitted to remain out of jail on bail until his scheduled November sentencing, according to a decision late Monday by Judge Tim Sullivan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Altoona Mirror.

claysburger

AOL

#1 Sep 29, 2008
How can they take a man who has been in buisness for 17 years and tear his life apart? His father gave testimoney that he was responcable for most of the charges Francie was convicted for. The evidence that was presented didnt even put francie on any of the properties. This man has a 2 year old daughter who he has sole custody of. I spoke to Francie and he told me who do you think they want to get for these crimes? My father who is over 60 living in a traler driving old vehicles or a guy who has the means to pay if they can pin it on him. I'm ashamed of the methods the atterney generals office used to convict an innocent man. If we let them get away with it once no one is safe. Hang in there Francie greed will be the downfall of the unjust!!!!
Snobby

Uniontown, PA

#2 Feb 2, 2009
claysburger wrote:
How can they take a man who has been in business for 17 years and tear his life apart? His father gave testimony that he was responsible for most of the charges Francie was convicted for. The evidence that was presented didn't even put Francie on any of the properties. This man has a 2 year old daughter who he has sole custody of. I spoke to Francie and he told me who do you think they want to get for these crimes? My father who is over 60 living in a trailer driving old vehicles or a guy who has the means to pay if they can pin it on him. I'm ashamed of the methods the attorney generals office used to convict an innocent man. If we let them get away with it once no one is safe. Hang in there Francie greed will be the downfall of the unjust!!!!

UN-written rules of the Amerikan IN-justice system:
Your guilty, until proved wealthy.

You get as much justice as you can afford.

The prosecution desires a "Conviction", based on theory, or circumstance. And does not care if one is the actual criminal or not. It's get the conviction on anyone.

Once the district attorneys get their sights on a "defendant", they do not let up, until they convict. Even if they find concrete evidence, they have the wrong person. The prosecution will dump evidence that clears the person they are crucifying.
so what

Hollidaysburg, PA

#3 May 14, 2009
what he done was wrong.i dont care who was involved in it he soled from people.and what was not said was that he and his brother j.both deal drugs.the crime fits what he done.as for the child i feel sorry but hes not the only one in jail with a child.
coklng

Dallas, TX

#4 Jul 15, 2009
hes a criminal
love

Hollidaysburg, PA

#5 Aug 9, 2009
a lot of his money is from selling weed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Creepy' clowns in Pa.: Stabbing investigated,a Oct '16 Circus Dawn 1
News 'Creepy' clowns in Pa.: Stabbing investigated,a Oct '16 The Purge Kernel ... 5
Vote for Hillary shes a crook (Aug '16) Aug '16 Hillary is a crook 3
vincent e martz egor (Jun '16) Jun '16 martz friends 1
News Pennsylvania officer acquitted of assaulting re... (Apr '16) Apr '16 A Yankee 2 1
News Prison Officials Looking To Drop The Soap (Jun '09) Feb '16 DILF 5
News Police: Woman left three kids home alone (Oct '14) Oct '14 Reshma Sheikh 2
More from around the web