Lakemont Man Dies in Crash at PSU Alt...

Lakemont Man Dies in Crash at PSU Altoona Intersection

There are 2 comments on the WRTA News story from Oct 12, 2006, titled Lakemont Man Dies in Crash at PSU Altoona Intersection. In it, WRTA News reports that:

A Lakemont man is dead following a one-car crash in Logan Township last night. Authorities say 43-year-old Mark Mickel died after he was hit by another vehicle while he was waiting to pull out from an ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRTA News.

Stuart Chase

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 6, 2006
I will miss Mark so very much. He was one of the kindest individuals I have ever known. I am so proud to have been his friend.

Rest in peace my friend.

Sue Richards-New Zealand

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Jan 21, 2008
A dreadfull loss of a sweet wonderful man that i was very privileged to be friends with.
Sing with the Angels Darlin.Always miss you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anderson Facing Drug-Related Charges in High-Sp... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Jones 1
News 'Creepy' clowns in Pa.: Stabbing investigated,a (Oct '16) Oct '16 Circus Dawn 1
News 'Creepy' clowns in Pa.: Stabbing investigated,a (Oct '16) Oct '16 The Purge Kernel ... 5
Vote for Hillary shes a crook (Aug '16) Aug '16 Hillary is a crook 3
vincent e martz egor (Jun '16) Jun '16 martz friends 1
News Pennsylvania officer acquitted of assaulting re... (Apr '16) Apr '16 A Yankee 2 1
News Prison Officials Looking To Drop The Soap (Jun '09) Feb '16 DILF 5