Altoona man sentenced in infant death

Altoona man sentenced in infant death

There are 12 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Feb 17, 2008, titled Altoona man sentenced in infant death. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

An Altoona man has pleaded guilty to third-degree murder in the beating death of his girlfriend's 15-month-old son. via The York Daily Record

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Lou

AOL

#1 Feb 20, 2008
I think Child and Youth didnt do thier job AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
tammy helsel

Uniontown, PA

#2 Mar 30, 2008
CYS WONT HELP THOSE WHO AREINTROUBLE THEY ONLY GOES TO THE ONES THAT DONT NEED THEM THEY ARE JOKES THE PARENTS THAT DO ABUSE THERE KIDS EVERY THING IS ALWAYS UN FOUNDED
skk

Altoona, PA

#3 Mar 31, 2008
i'm trying to figure out why now does the D.A. jump on this case and the news jump to this when 3 years ago a little boy was killed and no actions where taken to put the people who commited this crime behind bars.... Nine month-old boy landon james kelley croft was killed on stpatricks day of 05.... was on the news for a while but nothing was done about it...
tammy helsel

Uniontown, PA

#4 Apr 2, 2008
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF A 19 YEAR OLD BOY WOULD TOUCH YOUR 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THE POLICE SAY THEY CAN ONLY GIVE HIM A FINE
skk

Altoona, PA

#5 May 16, 2008
MY NEPHEW WOULD OF BEEN TURNING 4 THIS YEAR COME THIS JUNE. AND YET WE CANT CELEBRATE IT WITH HIM. MY NEPHEW WAS EITHER KILLED BY HIS MOTHER OR HER DRUGY BOYFRIEND. BUT THE DA WONT DO ANYTHING TO PUT EITHER ON THEM BEHIND BARS.
Tammy

Uniontown, PA

#6 May 16, 2008
Why would the courts agree to third degree murder charge,when he knew what he was doing and that was a baby that he killed.I believe he should get life no parole.
Mindy

AOL

#7 May 18, 2008
If I were the mother of that baby, there would be no doubt that I would have killed that man..She must have been in on it somehow either she let the beatings go on that it seemed normal or she hmm i dont know why else she wouldnt have killed him..
Mindy

AOL

#8 May 18, 2008
It makes me sick. That anyone would hurt a innocent child.
new baby donovan

AOL

#9 Oct 23, 2008
in my detective work on this case they both abused the child and that baby went without diapers in order for them two to have money for alcohol. the mother has a serious learning disabilitys and is very volnerable. i hope with her new son that cys watches over her and the baby very carefully.
new baby donovan

AOL

#10 Oct 23, 2008
i hope she takes care of her new son and cys watches over them two very carefully
BABY DONOVAN

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Aug 25, 2014
THEY DID THEIR JOB SHE LOST HER OTHER KIDS JUST IN TIME..SHE STILL GOT AWAY WITH MURDER THOUGH THE REASON NO CHARGES SHES SLOW!
Smc

Export, PA

#12 Dec 2, 2014
BABY DONOVAN wrote:
THEY DID THEIR JOB SHE LOST HER OTHER KIDS JUST IN TIME..SHE STILL GOT AWAY WITH MURDER THOUGH THE REASON NO CHARGES SHES SLOW!
I love how people have nothing better todo then posts unknowledgeable facts .... Don't you think if she were guilty she'd be in jail ..she's cooperated from day one with lie detector test and questioned over and over .. Detectives revisit thAt tragic event every year ..let that poor child rest and stArt putting pressure on the ex boyfriend whose been Mia since that day!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blair County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anderson Facing Drug-Related Charges in High-Sp... Jul '17 Jones 1
News 'Creepy' clowns in Pa.: Stabbing investigated,a (Oct '16) Oct '16 Circus Dawn 1
News 'Creepy' clowns in Pa.: Stabbing investigated,a (Oct '16) Oct '16 The Purge Kernel ... 5
Vote for Hillary shes a crook (Aug '16) Aug '16 Hillary is a crook 3
vincent e martz egor (Jun '16) Jun '16 martz friends 1
News Pennsylvania officer acquitted of assaulting re... (Apr '16) Apr '16 A Yankee 2 1
News Prison Officials Looking To Drop The Soap (Jun '09) Feb '16 DILF 5
More from around the web