Bibb man’s shooting death marks ...

Bibb man’s shooting death marks first homicide of 2013

There are 1 comment on the The Macon Telegraph story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Bibb man’s shooting death marks first homicide of 2013. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

A Bibb County man was fatally shot twice in the chest Sunday night, marking the county’s first homicide of the year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

beeks

Macon, GA

#1 Feb 14, 2013
I have known Tharpe for about twenty yrs and one thing I know, he is not a violent person. I hate what happened to Mr. Davis; but, I know Tharpe is a very good friend and violent he is not. Tharpe is a hard working man that love his family and friends. This has got to be hard on Tharpe because he is always that happy and very layed back kind of guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bibb County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walter Russell Wright, May '17 Olethas daughter 1
News Family and friends celebrate late Allman Brothe... Mar '17 Will Dockery 1
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart (Jul '15) Feb '17 Phartalicious 51
Bibb County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Records (Oct '16) Oct '16 William 2
News Federal finance probe still lives (Jan '07) Sep '16 Steven 4
News Teens storm Georgia Wal-Mart in wild rampage of... (Jun '15) Nov '15 Stuey Peanutharve... 9
News Capricorn Records building gets new owner (Jun '15) Aug '15 Musicfan 2
More from around the web