Police: Inmate at SCI Albion hangs hi...

Police: Inmate at SCI Albion hangs himself in cell

There are 13 comments on the GoErie.com story from Jan 27, 2009, titled Police: Inmate at SCI Albion hangs himself in cell. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

An inmate at the State Correctional Institution in Albion hanged himself in his cell, Pennsylvania State Police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

MCR

Erie, PA

#2 Jan 27, 2009
This is a sad thing and becoming all too common.
MOMUTT

Lebanon, MO

#4 Jan 27, 2009
Jail is no that bad! It was probably his conscience that done him in.
no time

Akron, OH

#5 Jan 27, 2009
"Adams said Rodgers was serving a sentence for the aggravated indecent assault of a person under the age of 16." glad the bass turd is dead! wish more like him would follow suit
JMT

AOL

#6 Jan 27, 2009
WANTED: GITMO detainee needed to fill one open cell.
Big Black

Waterford, PA

#7 Jan 27, 2009
One down 2000 more to go. That's what you call tax relief!
lou schwartz

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2009
There is a gay plastic surgeon in Erie who hung his wife.

Since: Mar 08

Chambersburg, PA

#9 Jan 27, 2009
now why can some of the criminals with longer sentences do this. They could do good and safe the taxpayers some money at the same time
Kat

United States

#10 Jul 9, 2010
First off not every1 is in jail because thay did something wrong. Did u ever hear of being falsley accused and may the MAN that hung himself might have been 1 of them. But even if he did something wrong no1 needs 2 speak on the dead. And that really goes 4 the 1 that cant even spell. And talking about saving the tax payers money. Well mayb u need 2 hang yourself and save whoever taught u how 2 spell some embaressment.
Kat

United States

#11 Jul 9, 2010
And i was talkin about mrkhn...
skin ken

Irvine, CA

#12 Jan 31, 2012
i have done time in albion ! and the whole jail is currupt !!!! and to the guy who said one down 200 to go !.your from erie lame shut the hell up period.!!
jess

Newark, NJ

#14 Sep 11, 2012
Kat wrote:
First off not every1 is in jail because thay did something wrong. Did u ever hear of being falsley accused and may the MAN that hung himself might have been 1 of them. But even if he did something wrong no1 needs 2 speak on the dead. And that really goes 4 the 1 that cant even spell. And talking about saving the tax payers money. Well mayb u need 2 hang yourself and save whoever taught u how 2 spell some embaressment.
i agree with u 100 percent people are ignorant now a days now a days girls look older then they are liein about there ages gettin people introuble so alot of people are innocent still doin tyme
one less dirt bag

Scranton, PA

#15 Nov 29, 2012
thank you, dirt bag, for killing yourself.
MIKE

Sparta, NJ

#16 Dec 1, 2012
what do you know of taxes when you sit home all day on your fat ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berks County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snow 2007 (Feb '17) Feb '17 manbearpig 1
Berks County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Records (Sep '16) Sep '16 Ryan 2
News PennDOT Hitting The Roads As Winter Storm Reach... (Feb '10) Jan '16 ciara1234 19
berks county district attorney office corruption (Nov '15) Dec '15 U n who 2
How many pervs (Dec '15) Dec '15 U n who 2
News Martina McBride returning to Reading with 'Ever... (May '15) May '15 spunky 1
News Misco Products Installs Solar Panels (Apr '10) Apr '15 Solarman 4
More from around the web