Deputy fatally shoots 23-year-old dur...

Deputy fatally shoots 23-year-old during attempted arrest

There are 1 comment on the WCIV story from Apr 24, 2011, titled Deputy fatally shoots 23-year-old during attempted arrest. In it, WCIV reports that:

The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division is investigating an officer-involved shooting that happened just before 10 p.m. on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCIV.

Cola718

United States

#2 Apr 24, 2011
Where is the justice and why are our young black men being used for target practice. I guess they will consider this a justifiable homicide as they did Bobby Gaston. I am fed up with the way things are being portrayed in the media about the black youth, especially the male. No one deserves to be shot from behind. If you can take a life atleast have the descensy to look the person in their face before you end their exsistence. Investigation really this is South Carolina they will find a way to get off. My condolences to the Darby family my prayers are with you. We as a people need to pull together and make a stand to make a difference enough is enough. How many more black men need to be gunned down before it considered a problem. This could have been anyone of our sons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Berkeley Co. deputies release dash cam video in... Apr 22 Lady Rivera 2
Slager Nov '16 Bigrev608 1
News Economic Development is topic during recent cou... (Oct '16) Oct '16 will morgan 1
News More than 437,000 reported power outages in Sou... (Oct '16) Oct '16 will morgan 1
Berkeley County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Donald 2
News Berkeley County Sheriff's Office to mingle with... (Jan '15) Jun '16 Adonay 2
News 18-year-old woman dies after being hit by truck... (Jun '16) Jun '16 LMR 1
More from around the web