MUSC: Teen mom caught on video stuffing cotton down baby's throat

Feb 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WMBF

Hospital officials at MUSC say a 17-year-old Summerville mother was arrested after she stuffed a piece of cotton down her child's throat and walked away at the children's hospital last Friday.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Nov 10, 2012
anonymous

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2012
Listen, I know this girl and yall don't need to be put this on the internet it is nobody business. Thanks
unknown

El Monte, CA

#2 Feb 10, 2012
if its on camera then she did it there's no if and or buts about it .
R-Ms mommy

Apo, AP

#3 Feb 23, 2012
They should have charged her with attempted murder. Put her in jail and thrown away the key. If you can't mental or physically take care of your child there are plenty of other options. You don't try to kill them or attempt to get attention by harming a defenseless child.
just my opinion

Ridgeville, SC

#4 Sep 12, 2012
What does anonymous mean. Even if you know her the camera doesn't lie facew the facts! She needs to have her children/child taken from her. Another case where KIDS should not have children!
Keree

Mount Pleasant, SC

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Ut her in jail! That is so slack. What is up with these mothers killing there kids. They should give them up for adoption. I'm adopted and I thank god everyday for my family. I have 2 kids and am 20 I would never wish this apon any child. Put her ass in jail and I hope she rots in there for her doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Special Report part 4: The violence at home Aug 23 concerned 1
Police: SC woman who drove into ocean is from B... Mar '14 Nellie 1
Dorchester County has plan for Ashley River par... (Jul '13) Jul '13 docjon 1
Illegal Aliens cleaning service (Jul '13) Jul '13 Mad mama 1
Cleaning service for 'new construction' company (Jul '13) Jul '13 mom not happy 1
Berkeley County Coroner: Man found dead after w... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Gee 1
Lawmaker outraged by alleged DSS placement of c... (Nov '12) Nov '12 disgusted 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Berkeley County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••