Authorities: Burglar shot and killed ...

Authorities: Burglar shot and killed by homeowner identified

There are 4 comments on the WIS-TV Columbia story from Apr 13, 2011, titled Authorities: Burglar shot and killed by homeowner identified. In it, WIS-TV Columbia reports that:

A deadly morning home invasion in Moncks Corner, and police say the homeowner pulled a gun on a suspect and shot him dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIS-TV Columbia.

DOLORES HARRISON

Westwood, NJ

#1 Apr 23, 2011
WHERE IS THE JUSTICE
WHERE IS THE GUN HE WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE
WHY DIDN'T HE SHOOT HIS OWN SON ALSO
WHY WON'T THEY ALLOW A AUTOPSY
WHY WON'T THEY ALLOW THE FAMILY TO IDENTIFY THE BODY
I'M JUST SAYINGS WHERE IS THE JUSTICE
THEIR ARE MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS
WHEN AND WHO IS GOING TO ANSWER THEM
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

Plano, TX

#2 Apr 23, 2011
This isn't right. Where's his family rights.
Cola718

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2011
DOLORES HARRISON wrote:
WHERE IS THE JUSTICE
WHERE IS THE GUN HE WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE
WHY DIDN'T HE SHOOT HIS OWN SON ALSO
WHY WON'T THEY ALLOW A AUTOPSY
WHY WON'T THEY ALLOW THE FAMILY TO IDENTIFY THE BODY
I'M JUST SAYINGS WHERE IS THE JUSTICE
THEIR ARE MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS
WHEN AND WHO IS GOING TO ANSWER THEM
I agree with you 100% the family deserves closure and yet Berkeley County wants to dwell on the wrong doing of the victim. What a way to cover up this is just sad.
Common Sense

Moncks Corner, SC

#4 Apr 27, 2011
Ms. Harrison, The answers to your questions are as follows:

1. The burglar went into someone's home to steal their belongings......He is dead!!! There is the justice.

2. The gun he had belonged to the homeowner. Considering the way things turned out I am quite sure either the police or the homeowner now have the gun in question.

3. He didn't shoot his son because he was not there. He was gone to school where he was supposed to be and might I add where the suspects should have been rather than stealing from law abiding citizens.

4. An autopsy is not needed considering the suspect was shot in the head. I can tell you from past experience that when someone is shot in the head the cause of death is usually crystal clear.

5. They were looking out for the best interest of the family and didn't feel the need to traumatize them any further. Logic says seeing your child after being shot in the head is traumatic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berkeley County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Berkeley Co. deputies release dash cam video in... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Lady Rivera 2
Slager (Nov '16) Nov '16 Bigrev608 1
News Economic Development is topic during recent cou... (Oct '16) Oct '16 will morgan 1
News More than 437,000 reported power outages in Sou... (Oct '16) Oct '16 will morgan 1
Berkeley County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Donald 2
News Berkeley County Sheriff's Office to mingle with... (Jan '15) Jun '16 Adonay 2
News 18-year-old woman dies after being hit by truck... (Jun '16) Jun '16 LMR 1
More from around the web