Paterson high school teacher accused ...

Paterson high school teacher accused of offering money for sex appearing in court Wednesday

There are 2 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Paterson high school teacher accused of offering money for sex appearing in court Wednesday. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

PATERSON - A 50-year-old high school accounting instructor charged with offering a male student $50 in exchange for sex will make a first appearance before a Superior Court judge on Wednesday, according to First Asst.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

Felis74

Roselle Park, NJ

#1 Feb 26, 2013
He needs to be thrown under the jailhouse, forever.
juelz

Cresskill, NJ

#2 Feb 27, 2013
They need to do something with people like this.. I feel that every school that hired teachers to evaluate them before hiring

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bergen County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bergen County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests Rec... Sep '16 William 2
Bergen County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots Sep '16 Aiden 1
News NJ Teen Arrested After Posting Nude Pics (Mar '09) Jul '16 gregvj 16
News Cop report says Bergen County safety director i... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Miller time 1
News Carlos Gomez crossed the border into the United... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Right On 1
News Captain from prosecutor's office will oversee W... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Right On 1
News Bergen County GOP chief demands sheriff give ba... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Snidely70448 2
More from around the web