Toddler in critical condition after h...

Toddler in critical condition after he was brutally beaten

There are 2 comments on the WALB-TV Albany story from Oct 30, 2009, titled Toddler in critical condition after he was brutally beaten. In it, WALB-TV Albany reports that:

A two year old Ben Hill County boy was brutally beaten Friday afternoon and is in critical condition at an Atlanta hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALB-TV Albany.

The Babys Aunt

Montezuma, GA

#1 Nov 3, 2009
Cedrick is my nephew and he didn't deserve to be did like that he was only a child and when i kept him he never did anything out of the ordinary. noah larkin did it and he deserve everything that he gets but 10 times worse i was told by cedrick's mom at the time that it happen when she rushed off work that the baby just got choked off a cookie and he was hitting the baby in the back when the child passed out but you tell me how did the partially collapsed lung happened then Explain the other bruises on his body, that isn't the first time that he has had knots on his body and marks and knots on his head and when you ask then what happened the mom and boyfriend always say he fell i know he didn't fall that hard but now the mom, grandmom says he didn't do that well who did it makes us wonder is she hiding something or do she know what really happened or is she hiding something and want to keep it on the hush hush but noah didn't want to keep that baby all the mom and noah wanted to do was pop extacy pills, smoked weed and drink heavily but all they had to do was call me and i would of kept him now my baby fighting to stay alive and i hope that this is a wake up call for all the young mothers around the world to watch out stay away from drugs, look after your kids and remember who you have around then because anything can happend to them also question them teach then from right and wrong praying for my baby lil cedrick taylor

Atlanta, GA

#2 Nov 17, 2009
whoever this is it is not his aunt and they need to mind their own business and these are a whole bunch of lies whoever you may be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Hill County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitzgerald physician arrested on nine new charges Jun '15 damifiknow 22
wayne downing May '15 americus 20000 2
News One bus victim transferred to Macon Apr '15 concern 61 1
News Man arrested for Fitzgerald woman's murder (Apr '14) May '14 AUNT-L 25
News Suspect arrested in Fitzgerald shooting (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ashley paul 1
News Hospital management agreement in Fitzgerald dis... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Jimmy Ray 5
mike shealey carlease carroll (Dec '12) Jun '13 Her friend 2
More from around the web