Man arrested for Fitzgerald woman's m...

Man arrested for Fitzgerald woman's murder

There are 23 comments on the WALB-TV Albany story from Apr 25, 2014, titled Man arrested for Fitzgerald woman's murder. In it, WALB-TV Albany reports that:

Fitzgerald Police arrested 36-year-old Marcus Shelton this afternoon, and charged with killing 30-year-old Samantha Wheeles two weeks ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALB-TV Albany.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
it be kinda like

Cordele, GA

#2 Apr 25, 2014
me guess wees gone need to march in da skreets and gets revrund al downs here fo that black man they says kilz that whitey gurl.
lisa

Adel, GA

#3 Apr 25, 2014
Curtis Coggins Im sure the people who reside in Fitzgerald will be able to sleep knowing the caught the bastard who done this and may Samantha rest in peace, knowing her killer will be brought to justice! Its sad that samantha had no family all of them are deceased.
Letme

Edison, GA

#4 Apr 26, 2014
A sturdy oak & a sturdy rope.
Letme

Edison, GA

#6 Apr 26, 2014
Maybe Sam's tragic demise will open the eyes of others who are travelling down a dead-end path.RIP Samantha.
Kitty

Adel, GA

#7 Apr 26, 2014
The girl really had nobody and my wife was a very close friend. Done anything she could to help her out. She is gonna be greatly missed but she will not be forgotten.

Curtis if your wife is who I think she is she did nothing to help her, if she did it was back in the day when they hung out.15 years ago. That does not count. everybody always acts or claims to be there for someone when they're not., Sam was rarely seen during the day and would run if someone she knew saw her. I had a white friend who use to date Mark back in 2005-2006 I cant remember her name I think it started with a T And he use to hit her haven't seen her since she got arrested with Mark and stopped hanging in the streets. It could've been my friend i'm sure glad we both got our life on the right track.
Wish

Kathleen, GA

#8 Apr 27, 2014
lisa wrote:
Curtis Coggins Im sure the people who reside in Fitzgerald will be able to sleep knowing the caught the bastard who done this and may Samantha rest in peace, knowing her killer will be brought to justice! Its sad that samantha had no family all of them are deceased.
there not all deceased I'm still alive her aunt her sister her father so on an so on
Captain Obvious

United States

#9 Apr 27, 2014
People who didn't lift a finger to help this woman when she was alive are coming out of the woodwork to stake their claim as victims now that she's not. I didn't know her that well.. she certainly didn't deserve what happened to her, but sadly, it was probably inevitable.
carter

Macon, GA

#10 Apr 28, 2014
dam spookmunkeys
lisa

Ocilla, GA

#11 Apr 28, 2014
there not all deceased I'm still alive her aunt her sister her father so on an so on. I heard from a friend who heard from the Police Dept she had no living relatives! were ya'll at the memorial?
Sams BIG sis

Waverly Hall, GA

#12 Apr 28, 2014
Sam has always been apart of my life, our dad who raised me disowned her, she was adopted by our step grandfather, I have been searching for her for years. RIP baby sis. There was not a day that I didn't think about you. I wanted my son and daughter know their aunt. Your in a better place now with mom and grandma Evelyn.
Tracey

Moultrie, GA

#18 Apr 29, 2014
Wow, I can tell one has too much time on his Hands!
Tracey

Moultrie, GA

#21 Apr 30, 2014
Curtis, the correct spelling would be thief. Get a life, better yet get a job to occupy your time. I have filed a police report on you for slander. So the best thing for you to do is back off. Enough is enough.
Danny Noonan

Savannah, GA

#23 Apr 30, 2014
This is getting interesting!
Dave

Tifton, GA

#25 May 1, 2014
Nothing to say, Curtis? Thought so, you no nuts biatch.
Tracey

Adel, GA

#26 May 1, 2014
Dave this is Tracey Kims sister I'm guessing Curtis hasn't read your post. Or he thinks it's me pretending to be you. So how do you know her again?
Tracey

Adel, GA

#33 May 1, 2014
Im not going to entertain you or the people on this site. This will be my last post. Yes the cops called and talked to Joey and I, thing is you look like a dam* joke you cant press charges if something doesn't belong to you. You didn't even pay for the broke down crap. Call them again and see what their gonna do absolutely nothing. You are so worried about what we do over here. We work for a living unlike you! You live freely off the government and sell food stamps. and your a pain pill junkie. I can pass a drug test can you???????It's a shame your kids have to eat noodles every night, how does that liquor taste tonight? So you want to talk about orgies every one in Fitzgerald knows you pimped your wife out while you watched so you could get high.Who does that? My husband and I have a great sex life and don't need any help in the bedroom . and never in our life have we ever had any type of STD. As for you Curtis I heard all about the strap on penis enhancer your wife found in the dumpster Curtis you're the one one who did 15 years in prison. You told me you took it in the butt a few times makes since now, the strap on was for you! Oh yeah the cops know about you breaking in the house too. We have inside camera's saw where yall came in through the air conditioner vent we could of pressed charges but didn't Everything I have said on here is true so play dumb if you want too. For the record I WOULD NEVER hurt my nephews as far as the sleeping pill goes I was in Orlando with my family when it was brought to my attention. Your drunk butt might of done it not knowing! if you were that concerned about your kids being hurt or harmed by me keep them from coming down here. You are hating because you are going to live in the piece of crap trailer smelling like pisss for the rest of your pathetic lives mooching off of everyone. So take that I'm out!!!!!!!
Tracey

Adel, GA

#34 May 1, 2014
Oh Yeah, mi amiga, leah doll, and ha ha, are all from the same person.
names change but the city remains the same!
Dave

Ashburn, VA

#38 May 2, 2014
Tracey wrote:
Dave this is Tracey Kims sister I'm guessing Curtis hasn't read your post. Or he thinks it's me pretending to be you. So how do you know her again?
I met her on a craiglist casual encounter.
WTF

Fitzgerald, GA

#42 May 2, 2014
What does any of these bullsh*t skanks have to do with Sam's funeral?? Ya'll take this trash somewhere else!
Christina

Adel, GA

#44 May 2, 2014
I met her on a craigslist casual encounter. Now that is funny doesn't surprise me though!
Her husband don't care she slept with my old man Damian years ago for 20.00 and his friend Manny! I have her number Dave if you want it that way you can call her husband and tell him what a hoe she really is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ben Hill County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitzgerald physician arrested on nine new charges (May '15) Mar '17 YIDFELLAS v USA 23
News 'I'm sorry': Convicted lottery murderer apologi... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Ronto 3
News Georgia MD forfeits license, pleads guilty to d... (Nov '16) Nov '16 too 1
News Herbert Robinson (Aug '16) Sep '16 too 4
wayne downing (May '15) May '15 americus 20000 2
News One bus victim transferred to Macon (Apr '15) Apr '15 concern 61 1
News Suspect arrested in Fitzgerald shooting (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ashley paul 1
More from around the web