Pet store closes, woman faces multiple animal cruelty charges

Jun 7, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKYT

She says she wants to make it right! A Bell County pet store owner now faces more than fifty counts of animal cruelty.

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jun 21, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blahblahblah

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

she should go to jail.its the same people that had the problems back in 2009 in corbin for a dead pup.
She is heartless

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

But she wants to make it right, lmao get real lady those animals were left without water and no electricity..some business owner you are. Anyone know if these animals are going to be available for adoption?
Jim Jones

Speedwell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Yeah, they got off with just a huge fine. Heard they were going to open up a dog grooming shop in the village square shopping center.
blahblahblah

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

they are closing all stores and the animals are at the animal shelter.She got off with a fine in the corbin case and now she will get away with it again,but she wants to clear her name.The animals wanted a clear nice bottle of water and they didnt get that so she shouldnt get what she wants.She should be in a building in the dark with no water like the poor animals had to go through
crazy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Jim Jones wrote:
Yeah, they got off with just a huge fine. Heard they were going to open up a dog grooming shop in the village square shopping center.
you have no idea what you are talking about no one was fined and there is going to be no dog grooming place either
Ms Thang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

Gotta agree with Crazy, Jim Jones likes to get on every topic and comment like he knows what he is talking about when 9 outta 10 times he's pulling shit out of his ass. Get a life or at least learn the truth before you post your idiotic comments
blahblahblah

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

they should get fined but noone knows until she goes to court over all of this.
Jim Jones

Speedwell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Ms Thang wrote:
Gotta agree with Crazy, Jim Jones likes to get on every topic and comment like he knows what he is talking about when 9 outta 10 times he's pulling shit out of his ass. Get a life or at least learn the truth before you post your idiotic comments
You may need to get a life. At least I don't get on here and tell other people to 'Get a life'. I think everyone that gets on this site needs to get a life. Don't try to be superior while you're on here, too. It just makes you look even more stupid than you sound. Plus, I find it funny to post anything I want to when stupid illiterate people, such as yourself, take every word on here and believe it. This site does nothing but enable weak and shady people to hide behind a computer and post negative comments about stuff they don't really know or care about, myself included.
Ms Thang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

No it's idiots like you making stuff up that turned this site negative. I post facts not fiction
Jim Jones

Speedwell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

You post facts not fiction? Then why don't you get into journalism or do something meaningful with the 'facts' that you possess, instead of getting on here to post facts on discussions that no one really cares about.
blahblahblah

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

this post was put on here by a news station for everyones record so there its straight.It is about the pet shop not people posting stuff on here.So leave it about the pet shop please or find another one to talk on,because all the poor animals had a bad life when they where there at the no lights,no water and no food pet shop.
Did KU report them

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

If the electric was turned off by Kentucky Utilities, did they report this to the shelter before hand? Or the Mayor? Also, the owner stated she had someone going in and feeding,etc. Obviously not. Whomever that is, should they not be fined or whatever? Are they just not as cruel? I know the utilitie companies are not in the pet business, but common sense should have played a roll here. Anyone agree?
blahblahblah

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

i really agree to let those animals go to bad health in this kind of weather just shows what kind of cold hearted person she was.
big mama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

I called the shelter about a white breeding rat They called big mama I wanted her for over a year and they wouldn't sell her cause they would freeze and sell her babies the shelter would not tell me if she was there or alive or at a rescue. They did take my number so maybe they will call me!
SALE

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Is the shelter going to to put these animals up for adoption?
Snake_Guy

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

I need to get a couple small feeder rats to feed to my snake. I haven't been able to buy her anything for over two months because of everything going on at the pet store. Can anyone help me with that?
rats

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

my dad has some he selles them
snake hungry

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

I am in need of feeders to!How can we contact your Dad? My snake hasnt ate in awhile because the pet store would tell me they didnt have any! Thank you!
rats

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

hmmm gave me your number or email and he has as many as u need
snake hungry

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

vampire461@hotmail.com Please have him send me some info! I know she is very hungry. Thank you very much!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bell County Discussions

Search the Bell County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellison jailed on drug charges Aug 12 hey 2
The Mcnews Aug 11 bekki 1
Debbie Poore Vehicular Assault and DUI Aug 11 public record 2
samantha daniels Aug 1 intheknow 2
mike long Jul 31 just someone who ... 1
cover up at bell co. school board Jul 28 lucky 2
Brown arrested on burglary charges Jul '14 boro100 1
•••
•••