Plane's Emergency Beach Landing Kills...

Plane's Emergency Beach Landing Kills Man:

There are 4 comments on the news.sky.com story from Mar 16, 2010, titled Plane's Emergency Beach Landing Kills Man: . In it, news.sky.com reports that:

Death In South Carolina After Aircraft Had Engine Trouble

A plane forced to make an emergency landing as the engine shut down and the propeller came off has killed a man exercising on the beach where it touched down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.sky.com.

Mercer Island

Seattle, WA

#1 Mar 16, 2010
That has got to hurt.
Eat well, exercise.... Die anyway.

-yernogood

Since: Oct 09

Bushnell, FL

#2 Mar 16, 2010
If it's not jelly fish mating season it's planes. The beach is becomming more and more dangerous every day. But really, planes are pointless.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#4 Mar 16, 2010
A separate article reveals thar he had his I-POD on. He may never had heard his death.

Since: Sep 07

Holly, MI

#6 Mar 17, 2010
Oh man....... that makes you think that an iPod might be classed as dangerous to your health after this!
If the plane was just gliding in for a landing because the props had stopped... yeah, just like a model plane doing that, they are almost TOTALLY silent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaufort County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Beaufort Sheriff P.J. Tanner wrote a letter... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Cousin 1
News Understanding the Beaufort County referendum (Nov '16) Nov '16 Juan 1
Beaufort County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Liam 2
News Traffic increases heading to SC beaches for the... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Dmc 1
Picture from 1960's that has 5 generations of m... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Robin Smith 1
News Two safe after emergency landing on Hilton Head... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Fact 1
News Beaufort County secures Huddle House to clear w... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Gspeller-Ladys Is... 1
More from around the web