Bill targets settlement of racial dis...

Bill targets settlement of racial discrimination claims

There are 3 comments on the Sun Journal story from Dec 1, 2010, titled Bill targets settlement of racial discrimination claims. In it, Sun Journal reports that:

A fight for racial justice for African-American farmers and Native American Indians is nearly won with U.S. House passage this week of the U.S. Senate's Pigford bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun Journal.

Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Dec 1, 2010
I don't know why they think ever time they need to borrow 0.50 cent they think just cause they're black the bank or whoever is suppose to just hand it over. They need to learn it don't work that way. A black bastards.
Bunraku Okama

Sandusky, OH

#3 Dec 3, 2010
African farmers? I thought those all went away in the early 1900s.
Big Boy

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Dec 3, 2010
Bunraku Okama wrote:
African farmers? I thought those all went away in the early 1900s.
Hell they should have. I don't know bout those spooks, some of them need to be put back in their place, picking cotton by hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beaufort County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cast Your Vote: "America's Coolest Small Towns ... (Feb '15) Apr '15 The Curious Peddler 2
News Beaufort County man accused of assaulting child... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace McMillan 1
News Hagan Urges Resolution that Preserves Emergency... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Evalin Jarvis 1
Jaded by Lena Watlington - NC Native (Jan '14) Jan '14 Lena Watlington 1
News Moss selected as new Beaufort County school sup... (Mar '13) Mar '13 todd 1
News Commissioner Richardson: "This Is A Very Libera... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob Andrews 1
News Deputies Searching For Assault Suspect; Conside... (May '12) May '12 Love 1
More from around the web