Ark. stabbing ruled justifiable homicide

Ark. stabbing ruled justifiable homicide

There are 6 comments on the WMC-TV Memphis story from May 23, 2013, titled Ark. stabbing ruled justifiable homicide. In it, WMC-TV Memphis reports that:

A prosecutor has ruled that a man's stabbing death in December in Baxter County was the result of justifiable homicide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMC-TV Memphis.

boy

Batesville, AR

#1 May 25, 2013
it should have been murder
tiktik

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2014
bs murder
chris

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2014
That was a cover up murder.anybody that reads it all will say the same.they will rot in hell for there lies
tiktik

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2014
chris wrote:
That was a cover up murder.anybody that reads it all will say the same.they will rot in hell for there lies
they r murders
gunny

Frisco, TX

#5 Dec 29, 2014
Yep and like I said who ever had anything or no anything about it.they will rot for lieing to.i know this family and they are having a hard time with it.because know body know the truth on what happened.and the people that was there at this party know what went down.
curious

United States

#6 Feb 5, 2015
gunny wrote:
Yep and like I said who ever had anything or no anything about it.they will rot for lieing to.i know this family and they are having a hard time with it.because know body know the truth on what happened.and the people that was there at this party know what went down.
his little brothers r still having a ruff time i call it murder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man already in jail also charged with sexual as... Aug '17 MyRodIzUpYerAss 4
News Meth cases dominate Baxter County Circuit Court (Oct '10) Jun '17 MyRodIzLONGandIiz... 6
Pine Lane Closing? Jun '17 Curious 1
Michael Wayne davis (Mar '17) Mar '17 Investigation rep... 1
Christina Scroggins Trial (Apr '15) Jan '17 Alizzle 4
Danny sturgis out run police& tonya tilley (May '16) Jun '16 A friend 2
News In Arkansas, lawsuit extends holiday season (Feb '15) Feb '16 Biggest Peter 2
More from around the web