Houseboat sale leads to arrest of Mou...

Houseboat sale leads to arrest of Mountain Home man

There are 340 comments on the NWAonline story from Apr 20, 2012, titled Houseboat sale leads to arrest of Mountain Home man. In it, NWAonline reports that:

Shawn Gregory Cone, 40, and his wife sold a houseboat to another Mountain Home man for $275,000 in August of 2011, a report from the Baxter County sheriff's office said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NWAonline.

Andrews, TX

#295 Mar 3, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Great!!!! I love it that this big headed JackAss os getting all his crooked buddies involved as well!
I hear they are about to send all of the evidence to the Cotter school board members.

Yellville, AR

#296 Mar 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear they are about to send all of the evidence to the Cotter school board members.
Why would they do that? Cotter School Board is not the jury! I am sure she wants to retain her job there and knows how to pull the wool over their eyes. If she is found guilty of this felony she will lose her job, period! I am curious as to why they would give Cotter School Board all the evidence?

Conway, AR

#297 Mar 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Why would they do that? Cotter School Board is not the jury! I am sure she wants to retain her job there and knows how to pull the wool over their eyes. If she is found guilty of this felony she will lose her job, period! I am curious as to why they would give Cotter School Board all the evidence?
Exactly...... Doesn't make sense to me either.

Odessa, TX

#298 Mar 5, 2013
Think it's today or maybe Monday they auction everything off on the court house steps. The house. Any land. Vehicles. Everything they own. Highest bidder gets it.

United States

#299 Mar 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly...... Doesn't make sense to me either.
I think it's more of an ethics thing. It will show how she has lied to them.

United States

#300 Mar 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
Think it's today or maybe Monday they auction everything off on the court house steps. The house. Any land. Vehicles. Everything they own. Highest bidder gets it.
Cars and boats already sold.

Yellville, AR

#301 Mar 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's more of an ethics thing. It will show how she has lied to them.
Is the Cotter School Board looking at getting rid of her? Or are they trying to keep her? Just wondering.

Rowlett, TX

#302 Mar 14, 2013
how can they keep moving their trial date?

Mountain Home, AR

#303 Mar 14, 2013
guest wrote:
how can they keep moving their trial date?
Waiting for Cones Bankrupcy to finish.

United States

#304 Mar 20, 2013
How could a person file bankruptcy when your being proscuted for financial theft issues?

Dallas, TX

#305 Mar 27, 2013
because they are weasels

Longview, TX

#306 Apr 14, 2013
Wow how drastically their lives have changed! that's what happens when you do what they did!

United States

#307 Apr 14, 2013
guest wrote:
Wow how drastically their lives have changed! that's what happens when you do what they did!
It sure has! I wonder if he has a job yet.

United States

#308 Apr 14, 2013
guest wrote:
Who is paying for their lawyers?
Guest 12

Conway, AR

#309 Apr 14, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is paying for their lawyers?
Im sure their Families are, As Usual.
funny

United States

#312 Apr 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You sure it wasn't his boyfriends dad? What happened to all of their friends that kept defending them on here? They will never get a divorce, it's a a misunderstanding, the buyer didn't pay the full amount of the boat! Lol! Good people, my a$$!
I think it's pretty funny, the prosecutor offered them a deal. 20 years! Shows you how strong the case is against them!

Mckinney, TX

#313 Apr 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to him getting in trouble for stealing pills from his girlfriend's dad
he posted on Facebook he had been away to deal with some drama, maybe that was about this case, or the divorce case, or the boat case, or the bankruptcy case lol
Dolly Anna

Mountain Home, AR

#314 Apr 20, 2013
This is the 'STOOPIDEST''STUUPIDEST' thread I have ever read. Some of you need to get a life.
funny

United States

#315 Apr 20, 2013
Dolly Anna wrote:
This is the 'STOOPIDEST''STUUPIDEST' thread I have ever read. Some of you need to get a life.
Why? Did u help them hide the stolen money?

Lubbock, TX

#316 Apr 25, 2013
Dolly Anna wrote:
Beth, is that you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danny sturgis out run police& tonya tilley Jun 16 A friend 2
News In Arkansas, lawsuit extends holiday season (Feb '15) Feb '16 Biggest Peter 2
News Baxter County woman, 33, found dead in home (Aug '14) Feb '16 John 6
News Level 3 sex offender changes address (Feb '12) Jan '16 John 4
Christina Scroggins Trial (Apr '15) Jan '16 cln7JamesW 3
News Was right call made in sentencing of Gary Parks... (Jan '14) Dec '15 lilkt78 8
News Federal judge rules against courthouse nativity... (Nov '15) Dec '15 Guest 6
More from around the web