Sex offender arrested for failing to register, again

Dec 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Baxter Bulletin

By the time Christmas rolls around at our house, we're tired of turkey and ham, so a roast of some... Robert Eugene Hurst, 33, was arrested Friday by Baxter County deputies for failure to register as a sex offender, according to sheriff John Montgomery.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Brenda Moncreif

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Judged:

Shit, I almost forgot to tell my husband's friend John Azert to register! Thank you website!
Ford Guy

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Judged:

Why all the child molesters moving to AR ?
Mikey

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

This person is NOT a sex offender. He was set up by law enforcement entrapment through a social media website. He thought he was talking to an 18 year old female, NOT 14. This was a set up by the police to gain funds and is done all the time. Sheriff Montgomery told him personally that if it was up to him, he would lock him up permanently. An innocent man. That is the truth. I've known Mr. Hurst for six years. He is one of the nicest, most upstanding people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, and he's basically had his whole life taken away from him, thanks to people like sheriff John Montgomery.
What the ____

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
This person is NOT a sex offender. He was set up by law enforcement entrapment through a social media website. He thought he was talking to an 18 year old female, NOT 14. This was a set up by the police to gain funds and is done all the time. Sheriff Montgomery told him personally that if it was up to him, he would lock him up permanently. An innocent man. That is the truth. I've known Mr. Hurst for six years. He is one of the nicest, most upstanding people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, and he's basically had his whole life taken away from him, thanks to people like sheriff John Montgomery.
Are you kidding me! Where did you meet him, prison? This guys dad is in prison, I think his mom has been in trouble, and he is trouble himself. What makes you think that the police gain funds by arresting a dirt bag like this? What rock do you live under? The jail is full of scum that does nothing but cost us, the taxpayers, a butt load of money! This piece of work did this to himself and needs to take responsibility for his own actions.
Mikey

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

No, I did NOT meet him in prison. I've never been there. Have you? I stand by what I said in my previous post. And I think his whole family are great people. I'll always be a friend to them. You seem to know a lot about him. Have YOU ever met him in person? Or are you just going by the lies the police and media love to say about him? What rock do YOU live under? You sound like a cop to me.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
No, I did NOT meet him in prison. I've never been there. Have you? I stand by what I said in my previous post. And I think his whole family are great people. I'll always be a friend to them. You seem to know a lot about him. Have YOU ever met him in person? Or are you just going by the lies the police and media love to say about him? What rock do YOU live under? You sound like a cop to me.
Whole family are great people? Hahaha. Great people aren't pedophiles or meth heads. Ive seen his parents in and out of jail a half a dozen times in the last few years. Now get off the computer Robert, you're not suppose to be on the Internet.
What the ____
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

I have known his parents for years, I have done business with them before they turned to crap. The son is worthless, the dad is worthless and the mom has become the same way. I am not a cop. I have never been to jail. Why would you say the media and cops are lying about this douche bag gang?
True that

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

What a worthless piece of crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••