Man accused of shoving, hitting child...

Man accused of shoving, hitting child charged with felony battery

There are 13 comments on the KAIT-TV story from Jul 30, 2014, titled Man accused of shoving, hitting child charged with felony battery. In it, KAIT-TV reports that:

David Sutterfield MOUNTAIN HOME, AR - A Region 8 man is being held on bond, accused of shoving a 5-year-old boy down and hitting him in the face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV.

brokegstring

Mountain View, CA

#1 Jul 30, 2014
Disgusting! Domestic violence lessons perpetuate more. This poor kid gets a early lesson. What is Mom going to do to counter this guy and the lesson(s) taught?
John

Cordova, TN

#2 Jul 30, 2014
Probably nothing .. However he needs his ass beat. Hopefully someone will do it in jail.
lieherepayhere

Quitman, AR

#3 Aug 9, 2014
These Sutterfields have a knack for assaulting the defenseless huh? Whether they are in handcuffs or kindergarten!
brokegstring

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Aug 10, 2014
My faith of the good in people has been tested lately. The number of people (men and women) listed in the jail roster that have been charged with domestic abuse and no contact violations, and in general, simply beating on each other, etc. attests to pressure and turmoil supposed *adults* create for themselves. However, they are adults. When this physical abuse by an adult carries over to a child, it saddens me. Children learn by instruction, observation, and example. The family unit and the community as a whole suffers as well as the child. We really should do better at keeping our hands to ourselves and show some class when anger rules our actions.
girl

United States

#5 Aug 30, 2014
Does any body no Roy hogans that midway murder man
John

Forrest City, AR

#6 Aug 31, 2014
girl wrote:
No
girl

United States

#7 Sep 4, 2014
He was that midway murder boy
curious

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2015
girl wrote:
He was that midway murder boy
yes i do those ppl r murders they killed a very dear part of me ..y do u no him
chris

United States

#9 Jan 2, 2015
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i do those ppl r murders they killed a very dear part of me ..y do u no him
how you know him
curious

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2015
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
how you know him
y u say that little roy was nothing like that pos shit big roy he is just pollouting the air
curious

United States

#11 Feb 5, 2015
girl wrote:
yes i do he was my two boys half brother and its not over promise
John

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Feb 5, 2015
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i do he was my two boys half brother and its not over promise
I agree with your way of thinking but I wouldn't say anything more in a public forum.
curious

United States

#13 Feb 6, 2015
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your way of thinking but I wouldn't say anything more in a public forum.
thats all i have to say ty tho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baxter county, AR settles lawsuit with former i... (Jun '12) Jul '16 Missy 6
Danny sturgis out run police& tonya tilley Jun '16 A friend 2
News In Arkansas, lawsuit extends holiday season (Feb '15) Feb '16 Biggest Peter 2
News Baxter County woman, 33, found dead in home (Aug '14) Feb '16 John 6
News Level 3 sex offender changes address (Feb '12) Jan '16 John 4
Christina Scroggins Trial (Apr '15) Jan '16 cln7JamesW 3
News Was right call made in sentencing of Gary Parks... (Jan '14) Dec '15 lilkt78 8
More from around the web