Ravendan man arrested on drug charges

Ravendan man arrested on drug charges

There are 15 comments on the Baxter Bulletin story from Jul 9, 2009, titled Ravendan man arrested on drug charges. In it, Baxter Bulletin reports that:

Larry K. Akers, 30, of Ravenden was arrested Wednesday, July 8, at approximately 4:35 p.m, by Baxter County Sheriff's Office officers, 14th Judicial Drug Task Force and Arkansas State Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baxter Bulletin.

Clarksville, AR

#1 Jul 10, 2009
Is this the guy that works at Mcleods?
What

Hinesville, GA

#2 Jul 10, 2009
Why is the real question??????????
williford

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2009
cause maybe its illegal.. not sure??
ex resident

Enterprise, AL

#4 Jul 18, 2009
Guest wrote:
Is this the guy that works at Mcleods?
No, you are probably thinking of Kenny, it's not the same person.
Laughing

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2009
Kenny Akers and Larry Akers are the same person. This makes twice he has been arrested for drugs. Sounds like he might have a drug problem.
What

Enterprise, AL

#6 Jul 21, 2009
You are most likely correct! Its up to him to stop. I Think that he is a good person, that has made some bad choices in life.

He needs your prayers. If he is serious about his problem then he will get help. I hate this more than anyone on here that this has happened to him. I have seen him without this problem and he can be a good person. I pray this is where it stops as for his drug problem, without years in prison. I hate it for all that find there self in this position. Police officers have to make choices to protect and up hold the law so do not hate them for making you see the light! Just hate the drug, and make up your mind that its not worth it!!!!!!!!!
What

Enterprise, AL

#7 Jul 21, 2009
Correction, I think that he is a good person and that" he" has made some bad choices in life!!!!
Isheout

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Aug 12, 2009
Is he home now?
curious

United States

#9 Aug 17, 2009
what does everyone think of dawn miller
Jail the Dealer

Springfield, MO

#10 Sep 14, 2009
What wrote:
You are most likely correct! Its up to him to stop. I Think that he is a good person, that has made some bad choices in life.
He needs your prayers. If he is serious about his problem then he will get help. I hate this more than anyone on here that this has happened to him. I have seen him without this problem and he can be a good person. I pray this is where it stops as for his drug problem, without years in prison. I hate it for all that find there self in this position. Police officers have to make choices to protect and up hold the law so do not hate them for making you see the light! Just hate the drug, and make up your mind that its not worth it!!!!!!!!!
I think he is a piece of gutter scum that is part of the ugly under belly of society. He needs to be put in prison, not cutting up meat at McLeod's store in Imboden!
any one

Jackson, MS

#11 Oct 16, 2009
curious wrote:
what does everyone think of dawn miller
I hope she does not turn out to be as big a slut as her mother
peggy

Salem, AR

#12 Jul 22, 2010
yea
C here

Frisco, TX

#14 Aug 23, 2010
Keep ur eyes on the paper and kait8. I wouldn't be surprised if u see somebody else gotten nailed. With everybody getting caught lately there has to be one more out there
Cook

Frisco, TX

#15 Jan 11, 2011
Cant believe i got caught. U ppl n ravenden need To get rid of the police
moon

United States

#17 Jan 12, 2011
Cook wrote:
Cant believe i got caught. U ppl n ravenden need To get rid of the police
i agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man already in jail also charged with sexual as... Aug 3 MyRodIzUpYerAss 4
News Meth cases dominate Baxter County Circuit Court (Oct '10) Jun '17 MyRodIzLONGandIiz... 6
Pine Lane Closing? Jun '17 Curious 1
Michael Wayne davis Mar '17 Investigation rep... 1
Christina Scroggins Trial (Apr '15) Jan '17 Alizzle 4
Danny sturgis out run police& tonya tilley (May '16) Jun '16 A friend 2
News In Arkansas, lawsuit extends holiday season (Feb '15) Feb '16 Biggest Peter 2
More from around the web