Cracker Barrel coming to town?

Jun 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Baxter Bulletin

New retailers -- possibly including Cracker Barrel -- are eying property in Baxter County as the sector continues to show signs of growth and stability.

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I think we deserve a Dennys,Perkins,or and Ihop before a Cracker Barrel. Oh don't forget the White Castles
Sam I Am

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

17th State wrote:
I think we deserve a Dennys,Perkins,or and Ihop before a Cracker Barrel. Oh don't forget the White Castles
What's wrong with Cracker Barrel?
Chicago Hot Dog

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

8

7

3

You white crackers deserve a Cracker Barrel.
You idiots left your small town stores that Cracker Barrel tries to imitate, with a tab and shopped at Harp, Wally World, and cheaper places when you had money. Friend of mine said he shut down holding $1000's of bills unpaid and those dead beats still running like they don't owe my friend anything. I wonder how many unpaid tabs at the now closed store at Clark Ridge.
Denny's would be better for you people. You can have a Bundy Thanksgiving dinner there.
Been nice to lived here in the days of small town stores with pot belly stove and playing checkers for money.
Lisa

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Chicago Hot Dog wrote:
You white crackers deserve a Cracker Barrel.
You idiots left your small town stores that Cracker Barrel tries to imitate, with a tab and shopped at Harp, Wally World, and cheaper places when you had money. Friend of mine said he shut down holding $1000's of bills unpaid and those dead beats still running like they don't owe my friend anything. I wonder how many unpaid tabs at the now closed store at Clark Ridge.
Denny's would be better for you people. You can have a Bundy Thanksgiving dinner there.
Been nice to lived here in the days of small town stores with pot belly stove and playing checkers for money.
You have a friend? LOL I doubt it.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with Cracker Barrel?
Would be nice to go in at any hour and have whatever you want on the menu. Nothing against Cracker Barrel.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 26, 2013
 
Chicago Hot Dog wrote:
You white crackers deserve a Cracker Barrel.
You idiots left your small town stores that Cracker Barrel tries to imitate, with a tab and shopped at Harp, Wally World, and cheaper places when you had money. Friend of mine said he shut down holding $1000's of bills unpaid and those dead beats still running like they don't owe my friend anything. I wonder how many unpaid tabs at the now closed store at Clark Ridge.
Denny's would be better for you people. You can have a Bundy Thanksgiving dinner there.
Been nice to lived here in the days of small town stores with pot belly stove and playing checkers for money.
You need to take a look around you.my wages are the same since 2006. We don't get a raise sine the economy is in the hole. Me and my family have to shop where we can afford and it ain't Harps. I spent my fair share of money there at AM&N. As for unpaid bills and tabs that's his fault for letting people run tabs.
Kenneth F

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

I think that there is nothing wrong with new vendors coming in, or with the growth of our community businesses. If we don't like the products sold or the services offered, then the businesses will ultimately fail. I think we need more "family oriented" businesses versus family owned businesses. We have plenty of bars, and establishments serving alcohol and generating unhealthy, unsafe, and unlawful activity. We have plenty of churches, consisting of various religions. It is just my opinion that we need some more affordable establishments, of all sorts, that offer safe, secular entertainment for individuals and groups.
Hmm

Harrisburg, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I thought I read somewhere that Cracker Barrel does not operate in towns that are not accessible by Interstates. Is this not true? I am not a big fan of the place, but if it can create some jobs I am all for them coming here. Mountain Home does not have any great restaurants and may never get any. It's a shame, but Cracker Barrel would be a nice change for people that are tired of the other chains here.
Guest

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Hmm wrote:
I thought I read somewhere that Cracker Barrel does not operate in towns that are not accessible by Interstates. Is this not true? I am not a big fan of the place, but if it can create some jobs I am all for them coming here. Mountain Home does not have any great restaurants and may never get any. It's a shame, but Cracker Barrel would be a nice change for people that are tired of the other chains here.
Just MY opinion..... I love Coltons. Family owned and great food, service and reasonably priced. THE best burgers in town... Back Forty beats then all. Best Pizza and "Cheers" style personality would be O' Chi Mill. Great food Great drinks (cheap) Great service Great personality. Best Grocery Store Harps. Our town has grown to accomadate all the people that moved here and missed what they left behind. Now that they have it ... they still whine and moan. YES it helped our economy .... just dont bitch and moan that back home we had bla bla bla. Thats wonderful. But WE have ....... enjoy it or...
Hmm

Harrisburg, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Just MY opinion..... I love Coltons. Family owned and great food, service and reasonably priced. THE best burgers in town... Back Forty beats then all. Best Pizza and "Cheers" style personality would be O' Chi Mill. Great food Great drinks (cheap) Great service Great personality. Best Grocery Store Harps. Our town has grown to accomadate all the people that moved here and missed what they left behind. Now that they have it ... they still whine and moan. YES it helped our economy .... just dont bitch and moan that back home we had bla bla bla. Thats wonderful. But WE have ....... enjoy it or...
I might like those places if they offered food that I actually eat. I have tried most places, but there is not much offered that I can eat. It's not just a Mountain Home problem. I am limited as to what I can eat and I do not drink so I have never priced alcoholic beverages. It would be nice to have a restaurant that catered to people with special diet needs. I live here so my concern is not with what other towns offer. Whether or not I choose to eat or otherwise use the services of our local businesses, I am happy knowing there are job prospects for those who need them!
dvine

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

U can order anything u want at coltons im a manager there. We had to fix breakfast for dinner the other nite for a couple
promise

Canyon Lake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

OLIVE GARDEN!! Ihop dennys! Anything but another steak based restaurant
cajun cook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We need a authentic Cajun restaurant .. I have the whole menu down and the sales pitch. Actually have the whole business idea..
Marilyn G

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I would love to see a Crackle Barrel come into town. I also would like to see Bob Evans in Mountain Home also.
Manager

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OLIVE GARDEN, shows how gay Mt Home is. You people deserve a Cracker Barrel. At least Denny's is affordable to area jobs pay scale.
ttomm46

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 18, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cajun cook wrote:
We need a authentic Cajun restaurant .. I have the whole menu down and the sales pitch. Actually have the whole business idea..
Real Boudin would help..
Mangers

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 18, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Manager wrote:
OLIVE GARDEN, shows how gay Mt Home is. You people deserve a Cracker Barrel. At least Denny's is affordable to area jobs pay scale.
Stay calm people in the next 36 months you will see Olive Garden, Red Lobster,Red Robin,Rib Crib,Spaghetti Factory.Noodle & Company,Steak & Shake,JW Senora & Friends Steak House,And yes the Beloved Cracker Barrel also has decided to Make Mountain Home their Home.
See good things happens to them that have Patience
wilma

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 19, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Casa de Montana? Not sure on name but that is a good restaurant. Warrior station in cotter is another one. Col tons is superb. The pizza joint by the grocery store that wins so many rewards too.
We do not need big chain restaurant s....keep our family owned ones
haa

Choctaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mangers wrote:
<quoted text>Stay calm people in the next 36 months you will see Olive Garden, Red Lobster,Red Robin,Rib Crib,Spaghetti Factory.Noodle & Company,Steak & Shake,JW Senora & Friends Steak House,And yes the Beloved Cracker Barrel also has decided to Make Mountain Home their Home.
See good things happens to them that have Patience
Where you getting this info out of your ass?
yep

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 25, 2014
 
Who the hell has boudin here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baxter County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houseboat sale leads to arrest of Mountain Home... (Apr '12) Aug 19 ss coupe 323
Baxter County woman, 33, found dead in home Aug 11 John 1
Man accused of shoving, hitting child charged w... Aug 10 brokegstring 4
Arkansas official wants to change jail uniform Jul 29 Seriously 1
Was right call made in sentencing of Gary Parks... (Jan '14) Jun '14 Jerri Denise 4
Two MH residents arrested on felony drug charge... Mar '14 guest 1
Debate brewing over some Baxter County employee... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Rick Hewitt - Cla... 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Baxter County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••