Bath Co. man found dead in creek bed

Bath Co. man found dead in creek bed

There are 19 comments on the Kentucky.com story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Bath Co. man found dead in creek bed. In it, Kentucky.com reports that:

Authorities are investigating the death of a Bath County man whose body was found Wednesday in a creek in Midland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky.com.

sid

Olive Hill, KY

#1 Dec 11, 2008
Who is Jason Hunt? What happened to him?
knows

Morehead, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2008
He passed early yesterday morning and found by his brother about 2p yesterday afternoon he was attempting to walk out of the woods alone after he had been out riding 4-wheelers with his uncle.

Cause of death is still undetermined and the family is awaiting results from the autopsy report.
curious

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2008
Can someone tell me if he was married and who his wife is.
stephanie

Lexington, KY

#4 Dec 12, 2008
no he is not married, but had a girlfriend
sharree

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Dec 14, 2008
I feel bad for him. He had a hard life. His dad died back when we were in middle school, probably ten or fifteen years ago. his parents got divorced and his dad was coming to get him and his brother and has a wreck. His dad died and his brother got hurt real bad. After that, there wasn't really anothing could do to help him. He lived with some foster families but he still turned out kind of a rough kid.
Autumn

Clay City, KY

#6 Dec 16, 2008
I loved Jason. He was one of my best friends. His girlfriends name was Krissy. I cant believe this happened to him. And Perry found his own brother WOW!!! I am praying for his family and friends. ANd I hope you all do the same. Jason was a great person. He was funny, full of life, loving, caring, friendly, and had a lot of heart. I miss you Jason. You'll be forever missed.
tasha

Hillsboro, KY

#7 Dec 18, 2008
umm... jason never lived infotr care. he ha to move in wih us when he was in middle school and i'm hs cousin . but yes he had was introule alot at one tim about 3 yrs. ago
george

Morehead, KY

#8 Dec 25, 2008
i think i know jason could you tell me how old he was
Bath Guy

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Dec 25, 2008
Ok I feel sorry for the family and all, but please explain to me how he ended up missing when he was out riding with people and why no one went looking for him earlier. I mean if he wasnt out alone wouldnt the person he was with be missing him? Dont make sense to me.
well well

Winder, GA

#11 Dec 26, 2008
well i know the people he was riding with. and let me say they wasent to good of people id say what ever happend to him wasent very much of an axedent. but yea i knew jason and he was a pretty good guy i couldent beleive they would wind up letting somthing like this happend to him. but its not to amazing what people will do over a lil drugs anymore.
tasha

Grayson, KY

#12 Dec 29, 2008
well jason is my cousin and there were only one other person riding with him and that was my uncle and he did go looking for him so u all need to shut the hell up..... we are still waiting on the test's to come back....
Danny

Winder, GA

#13 Dec 31, 2008
tasha wrote:
well jason is my cousin and there were only one other person riding with him and that was my uncle and he did go looking for him so u all need to shut the hell up..... we are still waiting on the test's to come back....
Chill, I was just wondering, because the paper and news said he was out with friends, so the way they put it makes it sound like people where with him, and that wouldnt make sense. Sorry
Smells like fudge

Hillsboro, KY

#14 Jan 2, 2009
sharree wrote:
I feel bad for him. He had a hard life. His dad died back when we were in middle school, probably ten or fifteen years ago. his parents got divorced and his dad was coming to get him and his brother and has a wreck. His dad died and his brother got hurt real bad. After that, there wasn't really anothing could do to help him. He lived with some foster families but he still turned out kind of a rough kid.
Who were his parents?
damn

Harrodsburg, KY

#15 Nov 3, 2009
Did they ever find out how he passed?
goodgirl

Winder, GA

#16 Nov 13, 2009
i new jason for four years and he was a great person. the one that he was with i know him to and he drinks alot so no he would not have missed him.

Love you Jason for ever in my heart
sorry

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2009
this sounds awful
TaTa

Olive Hill, KY

#18 Nov 14, 2009
Smells like fudge wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were his parents?
His parents were Mark Hunt and Sharon Reynolds. He looked just like Mark when he was younger.
angel

United States

#19 Nov 11, 2010
I was his brother perrys gf I was friends with jason as for chrissy puckett she wasn't much of a gf to him she slept with another man 2 weeks after he died and a month after it happened she hooked up with that child molester james burchett
bell

Lexington, KY

#20 Nov 27, 2010
thats what he gets for RATINg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bath County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats the trash dumps number or there name Mar 23 Julie 1
Upper Prickly Ash Music Thread Mar 14 Musikologist 1
Bethel Music Thread (Apr '16) Feb 24 Musikologist 4
i went out with Angel Crouch! (Feb '13) Feb '17 ewr 2
Hvac Feb '17 Ralph 3
Wet Wet Wet for bath county not dry (Jan '16) Jan '17 Whoooo 4
News Police in Bath County investigating burglary spree (Apr '13) Jan '17 Bigdog86 21
More from around the web