i can think of a few
duckhunter

Pikeville, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2012
tonyasuecrittendonordavis,shes leptwithmarkshultsfor money,shehasonekidbyhim
duckhunter

Pikeville, KY

#3 Aug 14, 2012
harroldlinkisasorryass,hewontw orktosupporther2kids andtonyawontworkeither,because shedontwanttopaychildsupporton theother2sons
Finally Free

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Ramona Reffitt is one, but shes now looking at 12 felony counts, (I.R.S., V.A., And the dept of the Treasury are ALL prosecuting) incluing the local bank but then they CLOSED after stealing over 48k in veterans benifits illegally. But this doesnt matter, The individuals will all be soon Indicted, incluing those that forged the land deeds. She married a new victim, but then she was having sex with him and a multitude of others before her last divorce. Good luck with that SUCCUBUS. She'll own everything you have soon enough.
knowone

Cedar Rapids, IA

#5 Mar 28, 2013
just like nacole winters, she's a disgusting person too that gets paid in pills for sex. She stole one of my friends kids stuff and her own and was sleeping around with multiple different men. surprised she hasn't lost her babies yet.
sad

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Nov 25, 2013
knowone wrote:
just like nacole winters, she's a disgusting person too that gets paid in pills for sex. She stole one of my friends kids stuff and her own and was sleeping around with multiple different men. surprised she hasn't lost her babies yet.
that's pretty sorry that ppl have nothing better to do than run another down in the ground. y cause ur jelous that she may b sleeping w ur husband or bf or maybe ur just jealous of her cause shes prettier than you. ur a piece of shit to slander her and not put ur actuall name on here. the worst part is ur prob her family or a so called friend that she thinks she has. nachole and I have been friends since high school and she did sleep w my bf named nick but true friends forgive and move on. nachole keep ur head up. you will b ok and if u r on drugs than try to get away from it cause it will ruin your life in a blink of an eye.i wish the best for u and hope u have a great thanksgiving and a merry Christmas. w love tc
tash

Olive Hill, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2014
sad wrote:
<quoted text> that's pretty sorry that ppl have nothing better to do than run another down in the ground. y cause ur jelous that she may b sleeping w ur husband or bf or maybe ur just jealous of her cause shes prettier than you. ur a piece of shit to slander her and not put ur actuall name on here. the worst part is ur prob her family or a so called friend that she thinks she has. nachole and I have been friends since high school and she did sleep w my bf named nick but true friends forgive and move on. nachole keep ur head up. you will b ok and if u r on drugs than try to get away from it cause it will ruin your life in a blink of an eye.i wish the best for u and hope u have a great thanksgiving and a merry Christmas. w love tc
I went to high school with nacole and we were best friends to but she slept w my boyfriend and his name was nick but I forgave her cause friends are more important than men. that was my mind set then but now I look at things a whole different way. id never forgive her now. anyways Tasha was one of my bfs also. she is a really good friend. but anyways she isn't the only one that has acted up n her life. maybe now she is different. u never know but y say things about her on here tell her to her face.... that's what I would do. nec
MBP

Morehead, KY

#8 Oct 3, 2014
I know of one she is using him. He feels sorry for her. He leaves his wife for her when she gets what she wants she will put him out. After she broke up his marriage to a wonderful lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bath County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brooke Baird (Apr '14) Feb 8 Juanita 9
Bethannie May Jan '15 justcurious 1
Bath County Music Thread (Jul '14) Jan '15 Musikologist 2
kennith wayne brown Dec '14 someone 2
Jack lindsay Dec '14 Haha 2
Single female Nov '14 moco 6
Anyone looking for a washer and dryer pretty mu... Oct '14 Brandi 2
More from around the web