Disorderly Coduct, Meth Top Bartow Blotter

There are 4 comments on the Feb 12, 2013, Patch.com story titled Disorderly Coduct, Meth Top Bartow Blotter. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The people listed on the Bartow County jail's intake report were arrested and booked into the jail but are not convicted, therefore are presumed innocent until the court system settles their cases.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

sissie

Kennesaw, GA

#1 Feb 13, 2013
how do i find c8riminal court records in bartow with out paying
booger

Cartersville, GA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Aren't they open records at the courthouse?
conduct

Cartersville, GA

#3 Feb 14, 2013
What is disorderly coduct?
Newsgal

Thomaston, GA

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Sissie, if you have a name, go to the Court Clerk's office and do a search. Most records are computerized and there are public computers available to search court records in most places, although I'm not sure how up-to-date Bartow is these days. Completely free unless you want to make copies. Usually that is a quarter a page.
Conduct, Disorderly Conduct is generally being a a**hole. Loud talking, cursing, trying to pick a fight, calling names, intentionally getting in others way on the street, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartow County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CPS, CES uniform initiative fails to garner eno... Apr 5 Ronald Wayne Van ... 3
Bartow county Defcs Mar 30 ifme 2
Former sam jones pastors son multiple arrest Mar 30 Unknown 1
Bartow Corruption (Dec '10) Mar 26 RandomRandomRandom 54
News Eagar to retire from Advocates for Children Mar '15 hmmm 1
News CPS, CES preview school uniforms at fashion show Mar '15 goober 1
News Gordon retires from CPS after 46 yearsa Mar '15 hmmm 1
More from around the web