Dismembered body found dumped in a Ge...

Dismembered body found dumped in a Georgia landfill identified as...

There are 87 comments on the Daily Mail story from Sep 5, 2018, titled Dismembered body found dumped in a Georgia landfill identified as.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Disturbing home security video shows man, 21, walk around a living room naked then head upstairs to enter a 13-year-old girl's room and masturbate in front of her A dismembered body found dumped in a landfill in Georgia last month has been identified as a missing 20-year-old woman from West Virginia. The Bartow County Sheriff's Office announced on Wednesday that the body was identified as Courtney Nicole Dubois, who was reported missing in Fairmont, West Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
PinkPanther

Martinsburg, WV

#1 Sep 15, 2018
Say what? Where did this information come from?(The video).
another question

Ellijay, GA

#2 Sep 16, 2018
no idea. i'll have to read that one.

question about courtney's case. what make/model vehicle did she drive? if she drove a specific vehicle, there's always the possibility that someone noticed it hanging out on a side street somewhere prior to her murder.

i may come back and ask the same about him. it's always possible his vehicle was spotted on that same side street. local entrepreneurs have their hands in just about everything and go out of their way to make sure you know that.
UnicornSoup

Martinsburg, WV

#3 Sep 17, 2018
Nah. She was in a hotel in fairmont with a bunch of big time drug dealers from cartersville GA. A lot of them were arrested for having several pounds of meth. One turned themself in though. Guess they felt guilty for what they did to her.
Nouse4idiots

United States

#4 Sep 17, 2018
another question wrote:
no idea. i'll have to read that one.

question about courtney's case. what make/model vehicle did she drive? if she drove a specific vehicle, there's always the possibility that someone noticed it hanging out on a side street somewhere prior to her murder.

i may come back and ask the same about him. it's always possible his vehicle was spotted on that same side street. local entrepreneurs have their hands in just about everything and go out of their way to make sure you know that.
Yes of course. You're brilliant as always. Now, how do the "dv biches" play into this, lol?

You are truly insane. Stop huffing before it kills you.
fern

Cookeville, TN

#5 Sep 17, 2018
Bunche Batch Batch,,, like I thought
TrickOrTreat

Martinsburg, WV

#6 Thursday Sep 20
I want to know what the deal is with these two cartersville guys that were arrested, running drugs to fairmont. One is a trucker, and people have been saying all along that Courtney Was supposedly seeing a trucker from cartersville...who killed her? Someone knows!
Cartmans Mom

Cartersville, GA

#7 Thursday Sep 20
They think they know who her killer is and I bet an announcement will be coming soon.
Slim

Martinsburg, WV

#8 Thursday Sep 20
Who do they think it is?
Lovelife91

Cartersville, GA

#9 Thursday Sep 20
UnicornSoup wrote:
Nah. She was in a hotel in fairmont with a bunch of big time drug dealers from cartersville GA. A lot of them were arrested for having several pounds of meth. One turned themself in though. Guess they felt guilty for what they did to her.
My family member was the one who turned himself bin but not bc guilty feeling. He tried to call cops since day one of his friend calling to say what happened. They didn't believe him u until cops obtained video surveillance from motel
Lovelife91

Cartersville, GA

#10 Thursday Sep 20
TrickOrTreat wrote:
I want to know what the deal is with these two cartersville guys that were arrested, running drugs to fairmont. One is a trucker, and people have been saying all along that Courtney Was supposedly seeing a trucker from cartersville...who killed her? Someone knows!
She was friends with them. The Terrick guy is the one who did crime and chapell helped him bag up her body. Poor girl rest in piece .and I know this bc my family member vis one that was supposly the third guy who turned himself in but read comment of mine from above
Lovelife91

Cartersville, GA

#11 Thursday Sep 20
Cartmans Mom wrote:
They think they know who her killer is and I bet an announcement will be coming soon.
She wasn't murdered she od read my comment s from above
Lovelife91

Cartersville, GA

#12 Thursday Sep 20
Lovelife91 wrote:
<quoted text>

Cops won't release bc yet until they got all case built
HokeyPokey

Martinsburg, WV

#13 Friday Sep 21
Lovelife91 wrote:
<quoted text>

My family member was the one who turned himself bin but not bc guilty feeling. He tried to call cops since day one of his friend calling to say what happened. They didn't believe him u until cops obtained video surveillance from motel
So, where did they cut her up at? In the motel? Was that in fairmont or ga? And what was their motive for killing her?
HokeyPokey

Martinsburg, WV

#14 Friday Sep 21
How was it her mom said she was missing on the 9th, but someone said she died on the 10th, yet her body was dumped on the 11th in GA? How do they know that she died on the 10th?
DreamWeaver

Crossville, TN

#15 Friday Sep 21
UnicornSoup wrote:
I dunno. I have heard those guys have been released. And why would they go right back to Fairmont if they knew that they just did this? Dont make sense.
DreamWeaver

Crossville, TN

#16 Friday Sep 21
Lovelife91 wrote:
<quoted text>

Well, I am glad he came forward and did the right thing. Terrick must be the one everyone on FB has been saying has a temper.
Nerd

Martinsburg, WV

#17 Friday Sep 21
They arenít getting released. Theyíre looking at about 10 Years or more, just for the drug charges. They literally had hundreds of pounds of meth.
orange

Crossville, TN

#18 Saturday Sep 22
Lovelife91 wrote:
<quoted text>

This dont sound like what I am hearing. Maybe your relative made this up.
Skeptical of everyone

Tulsa, OK

#19 Saturday Sep 22
Lovelife91 wrote:
<quoted text>

I hope your right but too many ppl on here making up stuff out of boredom or w/e. That would make their case much easier but we shall see. Iíd like to know if your relative told why this happens? Why was she there & who brought her there since she didnít have a car. What was their motive for this?
Armchairdetectiv e

Puyallup, WA

#20 Saturday Sep 22
Someone on a Facebook page is swearing it couldnít be Terrick who did it, he wouldnít kill anyone. Guess that would leave Chappell and the local associate Jonathan Daft. I still donít believe she odíd; might be made to look that way. I do think the connection is clear to running drugs from GA to WV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartow County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Graduation rates for both school systems highes... Sep 26 Tom Tom 3
Bartow snitches and the snitch list sent out (May '16) Sep 24 shorty 11
News Despite rumors, Dolly's a no-show Sep 19 tom tom gay gay 5
News the Lord's Work Community fish fry draws hundre... Sep '18 Tom Tom 26
News Beer bottle breaks through Cartersville woman's... Sep '18 MissingmyBeer 3
News Dismembered body found in landfill identified a... Sep '18 No doubt 1
Sheriffs Department Sep '18 Critter Western MHP 1