Cartersville approves budget amendmen...

Cartersville approves budget amendment for trails

There are 3 comments on the Daily Tribune News story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Cartersville approves budget amendment for trails. In it, Daily Tribune News reports that:

The Cartersville City Council on Monday approved a budget amendment to take $35,000 from budget reserves in order to continue the efforts for the Leake Mounds Trail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Tribune News.

Smart

Cartersville, GA

#1 Jul 10, 2013
We need new council members! I think I will call my Council representative more often.
Moo Moo

Cartersville, GA

#2 Jul 10, 2013
Smart wrote:
We need new council members! I think I will call my Council representative more often.
You don't Like to Walk?
Smart

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Moo Moo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't Like to Walk?
I do.... But if you read the paper today property taxes are about to go up and if the City starts to pull from reserves for projects that are not needed you watch what happens next in the City budget.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartow County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Principal removed from Trinity School, hired by... (May '15) Jan 19 Not gay 65
News Former captain with Bartow County sheriff's off... (Feb '08) Jan 14 TRUTH 188
News Murder trial tops court docket (Jan '16) Jan 12 Ambam 9
News Police car thieves arrested in Haralson County Jan 10 Mimi 1
Bartow county Defcs (Mar '15) Jan 1 Brittany 6
News Shop with a Hero still needs donations to meet ... Dec '16 Mrs. Scrumpty 2
News Cartersville Gas Department to have new home Nov '16 jo jo whites 1
More from around the web