Multiple Hits for Cumming Man Killed ...

Multiple Hits for Cumming Man Killed on I-75

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Apr 24, 2012, titled Multiple Hits for Cumming Man Killed on I-75. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A stop early Saturday morning to check an abandoned car on Interstate 75 led to the discovery of a body that had been struck by several vehicles, Georgia State Patrol spokesman Gordy Wright said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Debra Chumbler

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Jun 1, 2012
The man that was killed on i-75, which had been hit by several vehicles was my son , my only child. He was 37 years old. He was my
son,friend and my nurse . He help me through 5 surges on my knee,and breast cancer last year , I also have parkinson's disease. He was my life. So now it is my time to help find justice for him . If anyone out there saw are knows anything please get in touch with the Georgia state patrol, or Bartow county sheriff office. Please help me if you know are saw anthing on April 21,2012 around 12:30 or 1:00 am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartow County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Questions Than Answers: A year later, Heat... Dec 8 po-cicle 7
Bartow snitches and the snitch list sent out (May '16) Dec 7 Starfish -butt hole 7
News 2017 Election: Roth edges Pogue for Ward 3 seat Nov '17 LeRoy 2
2002 CCC Rd. so called vehicular homicide drive... (Jan '10) Sep '17 heartless 30
News Utility crews work 24 hours straight restoring ... Sep '17 tom tom gay gay 3
News Bartow prepares for Irma Sep '17 Everybody hates T... 8
News How can cities better address urban water crises? Sep '17 old timer 1
More from around the web