First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tanker

Atlanta, GA

#22 Feb 23, 2010
I find it hard to assume that you know what "the rules" actually are. And, "protect and serve" is much more of an advertising/ community image campaign than a requirement. Go complain about bad "service" at a restaurant. The police are there to arrest you for breaking the law or leave you alone. That's it.
WTF

Atlanta, GA

#23 Feb 23, 2010
Tanker wrote:
I find it hard to assume that you know what "the rules" actually are. And, "protect and serve" is much more of an advertising/ community image campaign than a requirement. Go complain about bad "service" at a restaurant. The police are there to arrest you for breaking the law or leave you alone. That's it.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!
culture of corruption

Hamtramck, MI

#24 Feb 24, 2010
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!!!! If you don't do wrong then you have nothing to worry about!!
Oh Mr. Brown nose and Mr. Criminal with a badge. Why don't you tell everybody that everyone incarcerated is guilty too. Well...maybe half of them- if there in Bartow County.
WTF

Atlanta, GA

#25 Feb 24, 2010
culture of corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Mr. Brown nose and Mr. Criminal with a badge. Why don't you tell everybody that everyone incarcerated is guilty too. Well...maybe half of them- if there in Bartow County.
Well i can say if they are in jail i am sure they are guilty.
back to the point

Cartersville, GA

#26 Mar 28, 2010
seems like the main concern of this whole topic has got way off from the main coarse and the main reason this subject was brought up to begin with. the most important thing were all forgetting is that: lawenforcement officers in bartow county are fully resposible for this and for the death of a young man and so far are getting away with it, aren t there any human beings left in this world with a heart or morals? why doesn t someone come forth and do the right,legal,and Godly duty and put these animals behind bars? Has the law in bartow co took over control of the citizens in this town to the point that murdering a young man is completly hidden? and they say people in jail here are criminals,if so,police officers must be dirty lowdown animals. maybe not here on this earth,but one day they will have to ANSWER for what they have done. anyone not seeing it this way are not human and never had to have their child murdered. May God have mercy on their hellband souls.
Really

Midway, AL

#27 Dec 1, 2010
Lee's conscience? Who is Lee? Sounds like some other little twerp but i won't say names.
bartows finest

Durham, NC

#28 Apr 3, 2011
lee fletcher is just as guilty of being a dope head as those who do dope. i know lee has tried to get other deputys to agree with him on traffic stops when he was trying to plant dope on someone. play fair lee heck you plant dope on people, you lie in court (purgery) and run people in to trees. your a dope head. all the bad deputys get promoted at bcso.
sassy bitoch

United States

#29 Jan 4, 2014
WTF wrote:
Really are you serious? This shit is old news, let it go! For one we are talking about damn dope heads! When you play in that game there is no telling what will happen!!! Jesse's sorry ass can't even stay out of prison!! Hell this last time the US Marshals came and picked him up and holy shit guess what was found on him? U got it DOPE!! That piece of shit needs to sit behind bars for the rest of his life!!!
That's my son u pos. U can't even put it real name. It will all come out who did it real soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bartow County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawsuit threatened over Bible distribution at s... Dec 23 Bless our hearts 9
Bartow Sheriff Says He'll Ask GBI To Conduct In... (Nov '13) Nov 30 Justme 16
Declawed cat, 'shutting down' at Georgia facili... Nov '14 jon 2
Former CPD officer arrested on molestation charges (Jun '12) Nov '14 Justice 105
Jones resigns as APD chief Nov '14 Meathead 32
Euharlee seeks public works director Nov '14 Brad 8
Sisters on Shopping Cart Drowning: 'A Stupid Game' (Jun '14) Oct '14 danny 2
More from around the web