Hiro

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

I have been told a silver dodge stratus was seen being driven by a young woman. The car was driving erratically and forcing cars off the road along highway 8. Partial Wisconsin plate numbers 38 - P. The second letter may be a V. The woman was driving like a bat out of h3ll from what I am told.
innocent bystander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

I was told that there were people outside their home taking pictures, again. After talking to the police many times and nothing being done they decided to confront the people in the silver ford escape when the people in the escape decided to try and flee the incident. As they speed out of town at excessive speeds, the driver of the stratus called to report the "paparazzi" to the police. While on the phone with dispatch they gave the description of the silver ford escape and their washington liscense plate. The dispatch ssaid that the liscense plate did not match the vehicle and were told to quit following. What seems strange is why the dispatched never asked what road or direction the escape was on. It just doesnt seem right.
Chris

Sparta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

I was in the court house last Wednesday, and overheard someone in the hallway telling Assistant DA Boyle that Cara Wohlk was spotted chasing a car on Highway 8. If what innocent bystander is saying is true, then the people in the home shouldn't have been chasing the vehicle. They should have left it up to the police. Taking pictures of someone's home is not illegal in America if they are taken from a public place Word has it that Cara is a drama queen. My guess is that Cara was violating her probation.
innocent bystander

Rice Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

The license plate of the silver Dodge stratus seen driving erratically and at excessive speeds is 138-PVU.
innocent bystander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Oh my God!!! Oh my God!!! I'm the real innocent bystander.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barron County Discussions

Search the Barron County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barron Judge Timothy Doyle Blames Victims For V... (Jun '12) Sep '13 Henry 7
Wis. cop charged in crime spree submits resigna... (Aug '13) Sep '13 sue 2
Complaint: Fugitive Wisconsin cop was suicidal (Aug '13) Aug '13 john 1
Kevin Scott McFarland Convicted Serial burglar (May '13) Aug '13 fireman 11
Barron DA Angela L Beranek Conflict of Interest (Nov '10) Apr '13 Ben Dover 8
Man tazed three times after burglary in Barron ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 In fear for life 1
Government (Oct '12) Oct '12 scubasteve 1
•••
•••