Freeman's meth trial ends day 1

Freeman's meth trial ends day 1

There are 20 comments on the Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY story from Jul 12, 2007, titled Freeman's meth trial ends day 1. In it, Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY reports that:

“It was probably four or five steps out of the vehicle, on the driver's side, when Detective Wyatt saw it”

Attorneys on both sides spent most of Wednesday discussing various items seized at the home of a Barren County man charged with methamphetamine manufacturing. via Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY.

INMYOPINION

Glasgow, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2007
Well it looks like he will get out of this to, as always.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 17, 2008
this is lonnie freeman am i correct?
INMYOPINION

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 17, 2008
yes

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 18, 2008
what did they do to him?
IGIVEADAMN

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2008
glasgow chick wrote:
what did they do to him?
Like always "NOT A DAMN THING" we all know who runs the show here in Barren County.The Commonwealth IMHO needs to pull her head out of her ass and straighten up,OLM up to the truths and lies and turn this county around,Stop being a school room sissy!Stop trying to play games with high rollers and bring someone in from out of town to exterminate these damn crooks.The rumors are really flowing on her!Whats more important!Standing up for the citizens and your family or giving a royal "FU**IN to people and it'll come back to bite you in the ass!You really need to decide! Cause the wrong one is gonna plaster your ass on national TV worse than that attorney who tried the Duke lacrosse players
JUSTICE

Glasgow, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2008
I AGREE 100%
IGIVEADAMN wrote:
<quoted text>Like always "NOT A DAMN THING" we all know who runs the show here in Barren County.The Commonwealth IMHO needs to pull her head out of her ass and straighten up,OLM up to the truths and lies and turn this county around,Stop being a school room sissy!Stop trying to play games with high rollers and bring someone in from out of town to exterminate these damn crooks.The rumors are really flowing on her!Whats more important!Standing up for the citizens and your family or giving a royal "FU**IN to people and it'll come back to bite you in the ass!You really need to decide! Cause the wrong one is gonna plaster your ass on national TV worse than that attorney who tried the Duke lacrosse players
Your fault

Glasgow, KY

#7 Mar 3, 2008
She don't even need to run next time for office, IMHO she shit in her nest!
wondering

Horse Cave, KY

#8 Mar 11, 2008
Who's been locked-up?And who's been free?
what eles could happen

Glasgow, KY

#9 Mar 20, 2008
To igiveadamn I dont agree with all the drugs and corruption in the community but if there were more people who would mind there own damn business and worry about whats going own in there life instead of everyone else you know everybody makes mistakes so when you become perfect you meddlin bastard you cast the first stone
JUSTICE

Glasgow, KY

#10 Mar 25, 2008
So are they going to trial again on this or will he get off again as always IMO
wondering

Horse Cave, KY

#11 Apr 7, 2008
Justice, check it out.Who's been in prison everytime they got caught doing something.IN MY OPINION.Not being mean,just facts.
JUSTICE

Glasgow, KY

#12 Apr 7, 2008
wondering wrote:
Justice, check it out.Who's been in prison everytime they got caught doing something.IN MY OPINION.Not being mean,just facts.
Everytime who got caught?
red

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jun 19, 2008
yes he does get out of everything and now they are going to let the murder trial get so old he will get out of that too
JUSTICE

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jul 30, 2008
AS LONG AS I HAVE A HEARTBEAT THE MURDER TRIAL WILL NEVER EVER GET COLD OR FORGOT ABOUT.
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF K.D. IS GOING TO RETRY THIS DRUG CASE OR NOT, IS IT JUST GOING TO BE ONE MORE ADDED TO THE PILE OF CHARGES DROPPED OR CLOSED CASES WITH NO CONVICTION
red wrote:
yes he does get out of everything and now they are going to let the murder trial get so old he will get out of that too
i know u 08

Louisville, KY

#15 Sep 9, 2008
i know lonnie and i hung out with him several times i just can't bring my self to think he is a murder
tied of sorry ass

Glasgow, KY

#16 Sep 11, 2008
you didn't hang around him long anough or your ass would be dead too!!!!!!
omggeez

United States

#17 Nov 23, 2008
heard bernice rupp done it framed lonnie also brnice killed the girl who was along from scottsville him and joe childress just hearsay but i wonder bernice has done alot killed the owens boy him and another guy made it look like suicide put the gun in his hand he was killed at a bridge then moved
noooo

Doniphan, MO

#18 Nov 23, 2008
no
i know u 08 wrote:
i know lonnie and i hung out with him several times i just can't bring my self to think he is a murder
JUSTICE

Glasgow, KY

#19 Dec 26, 2008
JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED THIS TIME IMO
your friendly advisor

Doniphan, MO

#20 Aug 29, 2009
you people all need serious help. who r any 1 of u to sit and judge these guys? if any 1 on this thread had any sense or heart they would pray 4 these men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barren County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodeo Bull Rider Aug 2 U know who this is 1
Charlotte Woodcock? Jun '16 Dory 1
News "Operation Fall Harvest" Leads to Several Arrests (Oct '10) Jun '16 myob 14
does anybody know where corey gulleys at Jun '16 hot blondie 1
Gastric sleeve surgery May '16 Lori 1
Barren County Music Forum (Jan '13) May '16 Musikologist 11
News Barren County Drug Bust (Jun '15) May '16 Was Chance in on ... 5
More from around the web