Police Release Suspect's Name, Charges In McDonald's Beating
Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBAL-TV.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
#1 Apr 25, 2011
1. It's not McDonald's Corporation's fault this happened. It’s not the employee’s fault. The responsibility lies squarely upon the individuals involved. So if this man wants to sue anyone, file charges against anyone, he should be filing them against the two people who attacked him. Period.
2. The person attacked is not a woman; he's a man. This human being carries a Y chromosome which women cannot. Therefore, this human being is male no matter how he styles his hair or how much makeup he wears or how feminine he dresses.
3. This man had no business walking into a women's restroom. Incidents such as this were warned about when the PC Patrol started talking about allowing men dressed as women into women's restrooms.
4. Just because this man walked into a women's restroom, there was no cause for these two females to attack him like that! Get upset? Yes! Complain to the manager about a man in a women's restroom? Yes!! Attack the poor, mixed up man? Nope.
5. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A HATE CRIME!!! Per se. That's just PC talk / legislation. No one attacks another human being or animal because they love them! It's just race baiters & the Gay Bacon Lettuce Tomato Crowd to receive more SPECIAL treatment.
Add your comments below
|Baltimore County Council to vote Monday on cont...||Feb 11||noobieR||1|
|Trial sheds light on Baltimore Co.'s gang issue (Dec '07)||Feb 6||big dog||436|
|Lombard Street sniper of 1976 strikes plea deal...||Jan '18||noobieR||1|
|Attorney for 15-year-old girl pepper-sprayed by... (Sep '16)||Nov '17||Jody||3|
|Man charged with involuntary manslaughter linke...||Oct '17||noobieR||1|
|Baltimore County police arrest Backpage bandits (Feb '17)||Oct '17||NSG||3|
|Two shot over the weekend in Baltimore County||Oct '17||oscor||1|
Find what you want!
Search Baltimore County Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC