Mother of Balto. Co. teen killed want...

Mother of Balto. Co. teen killed wants officer arrested | VIDEO

There are 2 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Jun 25, 2012, titled Mother of Balto. Co. teen killed wants officer arrested | VIDEO. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

The family of Christopher Brown, who was killed during an altercation with an off-duty Baltimore County police officer 12 days ago, are demanding the officer be charged.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Gloria

Washington, DC

#1 Jun 26, 2012
That night I was in my car parked at my house and car took extremely fast it scared me then a minute later a police car came really fast and turned at the corner from house a few seconds later he was at the corner of Rouen and turned right to th next corner mind he did not have his lights on he parked at the entrance on the right on the next street and waited I rushed into my house and looked out my window he was still there ...the next I heard the news that this little boy was killed and I thought to my oh my God I thought this neighborhood was safe and I walk my grandson almost everyday up and down this block... I want to say that this policeman was real mad because the way he drive his car ...I thought it was gonna break
Fitus T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#2 Jul 4, 2012
Gloria wrote:
That night I was in my car parked at my house and car took extremely fast it scared me then a minute later a police car came really fast and turned at the corner from house a few seconds later he was at the corner of Rouen and turned right to th next corner mind he did not have his lights on he parked at the entrance on the right on the next street and waited I rushed into my house and looked out my window he was still there ...the next I heard the news that this little boy was killed and I thought to my oh my God I thought this neighborhood was safe and I walk my grandson almost everyday up and down this block... I want to say that this policeman was real mad because the way he drive his car ...I thought it was gonna break
Woodlawn used to be a nice area, i grew up there. now it`s a filthy ghetto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Large fight breaks out at carnival on Eastpoint... Apr 2 Joyce P 1
News Victim of Middle River fire in critical conditi... Mar '18 joe 2
News Trial sheds light on Baltimore Co.'s gang issue (Dec '07) Mar '18 Truth 438
News Baltimore County Council to vote Monday on cont... Feb '18 noobieR 1
News Lombard Street sniper of 1976 strikes plea deal... Jan '18 noobieR 1
News Attorney for 15-year-old girl pepper-sprayed by... (Sep '16) Nov '17 Jody 3
News Man charged with involuntary manslaughter linke... (Oct '17) Oct '17 noobieR 1