Marijuana Eradication in Post 1 District

Marijuana Eradication in Post 1 District

There are 30 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Jul 16, 2009, titled Marijuana Eradication in Post 1 District. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

During the week of June 29th through July 2nd, Kentucky State Police, Post One, conducted marijuana eradication throughout the eleven-county post district.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Church of Latter Day Heathens”

Since: Feb 09

Austin, Tx

#23 Sep 11, 2009
Wow, no prohibitionist yet.
Truthseeker

Campton, KY

#24 Sep 14, 2009
Truthseeker

Campton, KY

#25 Sep 14, 2009
Lab Rat

United States

#26 Sep 14, 2009
I am so tired of seeing our law enforcement on the cover of papers showing them seizing a benign weed. I wish they would direct their resources to the real problems like pills, meth and crack.
Sometimes I don't think they have their priorities in order.
Truthseeker

Campton, KY

#28 Sep 16, 2009
A Weed That's Worth Trillions of dollars!
guygreen

La Center, KY

#29 Oct 30, 2009
i think its pretty sad to see a society where someone can rape a child and only get two years and someone who gets arested for pot or in my case a pack of papers gets centenced to 18 months in jail.i would rather pass someone on the rode who has smoked a joint verses someone who has been drinking.and yes i have seen this with my own eyes i am from ballard county.did you know they just bought a hellacopter.[way to spent the taxpayers money no wonder you guys arrest people for petty crimes]
Truthseeker

West Liberty, KY

#31 Nov 5, 2009
Truthseeker

Chesterfield, MO

#32 Nov 18, 2009
Kentucky Bound

Manteo, NC

#33 Dec 18, 2010
Wayne Phillips wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a fairly holistic perspective you might find interesting ...
Harm reduction - the cannabis paradox by Dr. Robert Melamede
http://www.harmreductionjournal.com/content/2...
Keep your liberal Butt in Canada!
johndoe

Mayfield, KY

#34 Dec 23, 2010
guygreen wrote:
i think its pretty sad to see a society where someone can rape a child and only get two years and someone who gets arested for pot or in my case a pack of papers gets centenced to 18 months in jail.i would rather pass someone on the rode who has smoked a joint verses someone who has been drinking.and yes i have seen this with my own eyes i am from ballard county.did you know they just bought a hellacopter.[way to spent the taxpayers money no wonder you guys arrest people for petty crimes]
If your mother was a pretrial officer in Paducah Ky all you would get is drug rehab this was her daughter second arrest

http://isurfpaducah.com/local-community/commu...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodney Knight and his nasty girlfriend Madilyn Jun 11 Anonymous 1
G&G's Spitting in food Jun 11 Anonymous 1
Monkey's Eyebrow Music Thread May '16 Musikologist 2
Who is this May '16 Really 1
horse owner in ballard co May '16 fancy 1
Amy Abernathy Apr '16 Pops 3
sam (Mar '13) Feb '16 Anonymous 7
More from around the web