McCracken County wreck fatality ident...

McCracken County wreck fatality identified

There are 2 comments on the The Paducah Sun Online Edition story from Jul 13, 2010, titled McCracken County wreck fatality identified. In it, The Paducah Sun Online Edition reports that:

William Blake Moore, 18, of Ballard County died just after 11 p.m. Monday after his pickup truck hit a garbage can, ditch and trees at old U.S. 60 and Old Hinkleville Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Paducah Sun Online Edition.

Richie McKnight

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2010
Blake was a fine young man. He will be missed greatly..
mee

La Center, KY

#2 Aug 8, 2010
I MISS YOU BLAKE =[[ You were a great person and always fun to be around. I was very upset that you didnt walk with us at Graduation. But i got to see you a lot where i worked.. even after i quit haha. but that was the last time i saw you and talked to you.=[ Cant wait to see you again mister! Rest In Peace. I love you and miss you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sara hargrove (May '11) Sep 15 Concerned 2
News Executive Director of PADD provides information... (Apr '13) Aug '16 sally 3
Monkey's Eyebrow Music Thread Aug '16 Musikologist 3
horse owner in ballard co Jul '16 Humbly yours 2
Who is this May '16 Really 1
Amy Abernathy (Jan '16) Apr '16 Pops 3
sam (Mar '13) Feb '16 Anonymous 7
More from around the web