sajfhdjkgfhd

Bardwell, KY

#1 Mar 18, 2013
?
Mary

Barlow, KY

#2 May 7, 2015
If u r asking about sam Bennett she is. Dealer nowadays its sad really cause she has lost both of her girls and qhen rob morris baby mamma finds out that same is selling drugs and pu**y in the same house as her lil girl. he won't have a kid either!
Ali

Barlow, KY

#3 May 7, 2015
Mary wrote:
If u r asking about sam Bennett she is. Dealer nowadays its sad really cause she has lost both of her girls and qhen rob morris baby mamma finds out that same is selling drugs and pu**y in the same house as her lil girl. he won't have a kid either!
Is this Mary as in Sam Bennetts mom Mary b%§tch u nasty too!!! As fot Sam she is a rat if anyone is still stupid enough ro fuck with her its their own fault. As for Rob Morris kid Sam don't care about that kid she is just worried about her next fix. If he was smart he would leave her before he lost his kid too
Brittney

Barlow, KY

#4 May 7, 2015
Wait a minute this is Sam Bennett. we r talking about as in Tommys cousin??? And she is a rat too i knew she was a cop caller but damn. Looks like i have to warn a few ppl btw her prostitute page is super funny. She's ugly couldnt b sexy if she wanted to
lmfao

Barlow, KY

#5 May 12, 2015
Yea its the Sam Bennett they seem to b talking about that hoe is nasty. P###y stinks and she is fat y even waste a forum on her
myself and u

Barlow, KY

#6 May 12, 2015
lmfao wrote:
Yea its the Sam Bennett they seem to b talking about that hoe is nasty. P###y stinks and she is fat y even waste a forum on her
When ur right ur right that gives to give up on life cause if she doesn't understand that children r the most important thing then she nuts ( not to mention Sam u nasty)
Anonymous

Fishers, IN

#7 Feb 12, 2016
Ali wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this Mary as in Sam Bennetts mom Mary b%§tch u nasty too!!! As fot Sam she is a rat if anyone is still stupid enough ro fuck with her its their own fault. As for Rob Morris kid Sam don't care about that kid she is just worried about her next fix. If he was smart he would leave her before he lost his kid too
Funny, all of you must have alot of time on your hands. That is Ballard county. You must be chasing your high to know what she's doing. Smfh hypocrite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodney Knight and his nasty girlfriend Madilyn Jun 11 Anonymous 1
G&G's Spitting in food Jun 11 Anonymous 1
Monkey's Eyebrow Music Thread May '16 Musikologist 2
Who is this May '16 Really 1
horse owner in ballard co May '16 fancy 1
Amy Abernathy Apr '16 Pops 3
Jerry jerry Feb '16 Hots 2
More from around the web