ballard county republicans call to ac...

ballard county republicans call to action

Posted in the Ballard County Forum

STERLING

United States

#1 May 17, 2014
I am Shawna STERLING US SENATE Republican Candidate and I am reaching out to BALLARD COUNTY REPUBLICANS today to ask for your vote this Tuesday, May 20th, 2014. More and more of our Kentucky families have fallen into poverty and this hurts our entire state’s economy. You see when our families suffer financially, they don't have money to buy things they need from our local businesses and so our hard earned money goes out of this country and away from Kentucky’s economy and this leads to all of us suffering economically, losing our homes, our jobs, and our financial ability to get food for our families and heat our homes in the winters. I need you to support me and please if you are registered BALLARD COUNTY REPUBLICAN, I ask that you do not sit at home on Tuesday, but that you go to the polls and look for Shawna STERLING US SENATOR Republican Candidate, that is me, I am the last name on the list. I am the only mother in this race fighting for our families and our children. There are 1,253 BALLARD COUNTY REPUBLICANS registered to vote in the Republican Primary on Tuesday, May 20th, 2014 and I am right now asking each and every one of you to help me fight for us, help me get to Washington in the US Senate to fight for our great state and Commonwealth of Kentucky. Please wake up and get to the polls on Tuesday, I am counting on you and Kentucky families across our great state are counting on you. We must fight together. On May 20th, vote STERLING, we have to fight together. Sincerely, Shawna STERLING US SENATE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE http://www.shawna4freedom.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballard County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ballard County Judge Executive Vickie Viniard May 15 Whatever 2
New York Music Thread (Nov '16) May 6 Musikologist 3
justin farver Apr '17 fact 3
Vultures Mar '17 Shinning bones in... 1
Allie Holmes Mar '17 nowyouseemenowyou... 1
cat drama Feb '17 I_know_all_about_you 1
Monkey's Eyebrow Music Thread (Mar '16) Jan '17 Musikologist 4
More from around the web