I-Team: Prison Sex Pt. 4

I-Team: Prison Sex Pt. 4

There are 2 comments on the MyFoxAtlanta story from Dec 23, 2009, titled I-Team: Prison Sex Pt. 4. In it, MyFoxAtlanta reports that:

The women of Arrendale State Prison in Clarkesville hurry inside on a blustery December afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxAtlanta.

mbb

Clarkesville, GA

#1 Dec 29, 2009
This prison is located in Alto, GA and not Clarkesville, GA, as the headline reads. Headline listings should be correct before posted.
Colleen Miles

Ellenwood, GA

#2 Aug 11, 2011
My daughter, Jodi Fraser, just got sent to Lee Arrendale Prison and after reading the article, I am heart sick. It is one thing to be incarcerated but to be sexually violated while serving your time, is unthinkable!!!I hope this situation has been corrected and I know we live in the real world but rapists belong in prison, not roaming around taking their pick of women!!!I am appalled!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BoJangles taking application (Sep '14) Sep '14 mike 1
News Eatonton Woman Fatally Stabbed in Milledgeville (Mar '12) Jan '14 seth 9
News Councilman Joiner: Early January Worst Period o... (Jan '11) Nov '13 Joiner is a Hoax 4
News Parents of Handcuffed Child Meet with Sharpton'... (Apr '12) Apr '12 I agree 2
Land of the Rising sun Raped in Wrens; Official... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Angie Marie May 8
News Woman dies in Baldwin County wreck (Aug '11) Jan '12 Angie Marie May 3
News Milledgeville Group Holds School Supply Drive f... (Aug '11) Aug '11 courtney 1
More from around the web