Where have all the true believers gone?

Where have all the true believers gone?

Posted in the Baldwin County Forum

Holy Fire

Foley, AL

#1 Dec 28, 2009
My husband and I have looked for Christian fellowship here for more years than I want to say. We're shocked that we've not found 1 person serious enough
to speak in tongues, nor spoken enough in those tongues to be separated from serving mammon, thereby separating themselves from God.
person of faith

Foley, AL

#2 Feb 14, 2010
Holy Fire wrote:
My husband and I have looked for Christian fellowship here for more years than I want to say. We're shocked that we've not found 1 person serious enough
to speak in tongues, nor spoken enough in those tongues to be separated from serving mammon, thereby separating themselves from God.
Well let me just say that there are lots of wonderful Christians here in baldwin county and the fact they dont speak in tongues does not make them less of a christian than those who do. Speaking in tongues is a gift from god but does not mean they are seperated by God. I pray that the Lord softens your heart to people you feel who are less than you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blessed Hope Review Jul '16 Blessed Hope Review 1
heroin in fairhope area (Dec '15) May '16 Jesse 5
News Plans to move "Little Red Schoolhouse" (Mar '16) Mar '16 Gabriela 1
News Baldwin County schools superintendent Eddie Tyl... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Gabriela 1
News Lawsuit accusing principal rejected (May '08) Feb '16 Fairhopefounders34 2
News Raw sewage overflow in Bay Minette: 'Not a publ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Puppy 1
News Police dog dead after being left in hot car (Jun '15) Jun '15 36542 1
More from around the web