Pit Bulls Get Loose

Pit Bulls Get Loose

There are 4 comments on the WKRG-TV Mobile story from Jan 22, 2011, titled Pit Bulls Get Loose. In it, WKRG-TV Mobile reports that:

When sheriff's deputies in Baldwin County arrested Alex Baker and Diana Caudill Thursday night on various charges, the couple's eight pit bulls were left inside the mobile home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRG-TV Mobile.

Netanya

Gulf Shores, AL

#1 Jan 25, 2011
These poor dogs were left inside this trailer. Now they are going to be killed at Baldwin County Animal Control. This is unjust! These dogs have done nothing! They appeared friendly, and not neglected. Since they were technically surrendered by the jail birds....they will be killed tomorrow. No one can save them - only a responsible rescue because they are Pitbull mixes. This is a tragedy. They are victims of society. So very sad.
Give Me a Break

Gulf Shores, AL

#2 Jan 25, 2011
Society has been a victim of Pit Bulls for entirely too long. Every Pit Bull is friendly and will harm no one except everyone who is ever mentioned in the paper as having been mauled by a Pit Bull. Baldwin County should ban anyone from owning these dogs. Aren't there enough kinds of other dogs that do not have the reputation for harming people and other animals for dog-lovers to have?
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#3 Jan 28, 2011
Eight Pit Bulls in a house trailer?? That's got to be one more nasty place!
Give Me a Break

Gulf Shores, AL

#4 Jan 29, 2011
ThomasA wrote:
Eight Pit Bulls in a house trailer?? That's got to be one more nasty place!
Probably not as nasty as the people who live there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 critically hurt as car strikes marching band ... Mar '17 ThomasA 3
Blessed Hope Review (Jul '16) Jan '17 dawn 2
Baldwin County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 John 2
Missing daughter (Sep '16) Sep '16 Blisbell 1
heroin in fairhope area (Dec '15) May '16 Jesse 5
News Plans to move "Little Red Schoolhouse" (Mar '16) Mar '16 Gabriela 1
News Baldwin County schools superintendent Eddie Tyl... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Gabriela 1
More from around the web