Fighting for Freedom

Fighting for Freedom

There are 1 comment on the Valdosta Daily Times story from Jan 1, 2010, titled Fighting for Freedom. In it, Valdosta Daily Times reports that:

Going from disgrace to dignity was the message of keynote speaker, Deacon James E. Deen, during the Emancipation Proclamation Celebration at Mt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valdosta Daily Times.

Sharfie Rasheed King

Athens, GA

#1 Mar 1, 2010
This is the son of the Late Tonya Rena King, who was murdered in a vehicle homocide the year of 2005.My name at birth is Sharfie Rasheed King, I am the one that is battling the civil and human rights appeal. Deacon Deen is a proactivist who is not a campaigner of my consent, he is speaking on his behalf and not mines.This is just revelations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bacon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving to Bacon County (Feb '13) Nov '15 Baconcitizn 3
Semi wreck on bennett still rd (May '15) May '15 fat boy 1
News Douglas resident seeks representative seat (Dec '13) Jan '14 good grief 12
doomsday preppers (Mar '12) Dec '12 ben 2
News Autopsy to be conducted on body found in Bacon Co. (Dec '11) Mar '12 slowbuteducated 8
News Meth lab found as five face charge (Apr '09) Feb '12 all me 12
News South Ga. cop charged with fondling inmate (Apr '11) May '11 Truth Hurts 13
More from around the web