Tables Turn on Fontaine Avenue Robber...

Tables Turn on Fontaine Avenue Robbery Suspects

There are 4 comments on the NBC29 story from Aug 29, 2013, titled Tables Turn on Fontaine Avenue Robbery Suspects. In it, NBC29 reports that:

Charlottesville police say two men picked the wrong students to rob at gunpoint.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29.

Atlanta, GA

#1 Aug 29, 2013
I am just glad than anybody that mattered didn't get hurt .

Good guys 1

Bitch boy thugs 0

“Don't Drink The Obama Kool-Aid”

Since: Aug 09

You don't need to know, Va.

#2 Aug 30, 2013
"Police say they do not encourage victims to take matters into their own hands."

The UVA students are probably alive today because they DID take matters into their own hands. Good work guys!

Orange, VA

#3 Aug 30, 2013
They were only taking what society owed them. People fighting back and not letting them shoot their babies in the head, or beat the old man to death are bad people, you know.

The above comment is sarcastic, I've noticed people on these boards don't often pick up on that sort of thing.
sez you

Macomb, MI

#4 Aug 30, 2013
Looks the "victims" had just finished watching the video of the poor little white boy getting crap beat out of him by 3 black thugs on a school bus and decided on some payback.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Augusta County House Fire - NBC29 WVIR Charlott... (Apr '12) Jul '16 Ashley 5
Correctional Officer May '16 Correctional Officer 1
News America's anti-Muslim hysteria comes to a Virgi... (Dec '15) Dec '15 PATRIOT_TEXAN 8
News How a lesson on Islam led to school closings th... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 4
Schools Close Over Islam Dispute (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fed Up Vote Trump 2
drug distribution in augusta county (Nov '15) Nov '15 shariblue 1
Smith Circus (Nov '15) Nov '15 Smith the Loose C... 1
More from around the web