Man Arrested for Molesting 2 Children

Man Arrested for Molesting 2 Children

There are 24 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Aug 31, 2009, titled Man Arrested for Molesting 2 Children. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

An Augusta County man accused of molesting a pair of young children is in jail. Twenty-eight-year-old John Robert Kilgore faces two felony counts of aggravated sexual battery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

United States

#23 Sep 8, 2009
I suppose when you cannot counter the FACTS of a matter there is noting left to any of you but to resort to ignorance, name-calling and deranged speculation. To Annoyed, there was no child victim in the Kilgore case, so your point, if even you have one, is severely misplaced. Besides, no child of mine would ever be subjected to such drama, as this kind of thing only occurs in dysfunctional families of which you all appear to belong. Mizzez Woodson, your ignorance speaks for itself, so it is doubtful you would know much about anything, never mind trying to guess what I would do. Indeed, I've already made abundantly clear how my actions are informed. Would that you get with that rather than prattle your nonsense. And, yourstupid - appropriate username - who died and left you to decide whose opinion is valued and wanted, especially considering your fabricated, loony, and baseless belief? One more time for the mentally and civilly challenged: the charges against Mr. Kilgore have been dismissed, because the Commonwealth had no case. If you do not like this system of ours, go move to, say, North Korea or Iran, and see how far you get with expressing your "opinions".

Since: Aug 09

Charlottesville, VA

#24 Sep 11, 2009
Greene Ghost wrote:
I suppose when you cannot counter the FACTS of a matter there is noting left to any of you but to resort to ignorance, name-calling and deranged speculation. To Annoyed, there was no child victim in the Kilgore case, so your point, if even you have one, is severely misplaced. Besides, no child of mine would ever be subjected to such drama, as this kind of thing only occurs in dysfunctional families of which you all appear to belong. Mizzez Woodson, your ignorance speaks for itself, so it is doubtful you would know much about anything, never mind trying to guess what I would do. Indeed, I've already made abundantly clear how my actions are informed. Would that you get with that rather than prattle your nonsense. And, yourstupid - appropriate username - who died and left you to decide whose opinion is valued and wanted, especially considering your fabricated, loony, and baseless belief? One more time for the mentally and civilly challenged: the charges against Mr. Kilgore have been dismissed, because the Commonwealth had no case. If you do not like this system of ours, go move to, say, North Korea or Iran, and see how far you get with expressing your "opinions".
YOU'RE PATHETIC & THAT'S THAT...
the one

United States

#25 Jun 13, 2012
MIZZEZ WOODSON wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!! SHAME ON U "GREENE GHOST" FOR PROTECTING THIS SICK MINDED INDIVIDUAL!! JUST BECAUSE HE WAS ACQUITTED FROM ALL CHARGES DOES NOT MEAN HE DID'NT DO IT! HE HAD TO HAVE DONE SOMETHING FROM THE START TO BE ARRESTED...AS ALWAYS THE MOLESTERS SEEM TO SLIP THROUGH THE CRACKS OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM & BACK INTO SOCIETY TO REPEAT HISTORY!!! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME ON U!
---------- you have no idea what went on so really who are you to talk all this bs...little do you know he is innocent, i personally heard from the kids mouths their selves (the so called victoms)...that the grandma made it up as a attempt to get him out of her daugters life....as if it even matters to you...people believe what ever they hear...there was no eveidence found and charges were droped becouse it never haPPENED !!!
the one

United States

#26 Jun 13, 2012
SHAME! SHAME! SHAME ON YOU!!!
---------- you have no idea what went on so really who are you to talk all this bs...little do you know he is innocent, i personally heard from the kids mouths their selves (the so called victoms)...that the grandma made it up as a attempt to get him out of her daugters life....as if it even matters to you...people believe what ever they hear...there was no eveidence found and charges were droped becouse it NEVER HAPPENED !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Correctional Officer May '16 Correctional Officer 1
News America's anti-Muslim hysteria comes to a Virgi... (Dec '15) Dec '15 PATRIOT_TEXAN 8
News How a lesson on Islam led to school closings th... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 4
Schools Close Over Islam Dispute (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fed Up Vote Trump 2
drug distribution in augusta county (Nov '15) Nov '15 shariblue 1
Smith Circus (Nov '15) Nov '15 Smith the Loose C... 1
Sheriff Smith Joke (Nov '15) Nov '15 Smith the Loose C... 1
More from around the web