Salahi Brings 'Crash the Vote' Campai...

Salahi Brings 'Crash the Vote' Campaign for Governor to Staunton

There are 14 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 7, 2013, titled Salahi Brings 'Crash the Vote' Campaign for Governor to Staunton. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The reality television star known for crashing a White House state dinner is trying to win over voters in the valley to become Virginia's next governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

huck

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 9, 2013
What is it about the GOP that attracts nut jobs? Oh well, if he manages to sign 10,000 like minds, the independent choice will help McAuliffe.

“Equal Opportunity Not Results!”

Since: Nov 08

Charlottesville

#2 Feb 10, 2013
huck wrote:
What is it about the GOP that attracts nut jobs? Oh well, if he manages to sign 10,000 like minds, the independent choice will help McAuliffe.
Any nut jobs on the left Huck? "We'll have to pass it to find out what's in it..." That statement sounds nutty to me.
doc

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Exercising his First Amendment rights, but few Virginians are listening. Like Bush so eloquently put it, "fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again"
Hope Virginians see that this is a gift for the Dems.

CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Feb 10, 2013
I don't think any particular party has a monopoly on nut jobs.

“Equal Opportunity Not Results!”

Since: Nov 08

Charlottesville

#5 Feb 10, 2013
CvilleGordo wrote:
I don't think any particular party has a monopoly on nut jobs.
Agreed
Going-going-gone

Southfield, MI

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Let's see: He and is wife conned their way into a white-house dinner. His wife conned her way into a reunion party and photo-shoot for the Redskins claiming she was a former Redskins' cheerleader. All this to land her a role in the "Real Housewives of DC." Maybe the husband is trying to launch yet another "reality" tv show, the Real Idiots of Politics.
Eric Cartman

Earlysville, VA

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Aww, maybe he can use "Don't stop believing" by Journey as his campaign song, as Neil Schon is plugging his ex! You can't make a loose lady a housewife!
Crooks are bad Not guns

Waynesboro, VA

#8 Feb 10, 2013
This dooooooooooooooooooooooooooouc he has already mentioned a reality show based on these antics.

Watch him bump his ratings by tapping (pun damn well intended) the nekkid Lee Park occutard for a running mate.
Too Funny

Waynesboro, VA

#9 Feb 11, 2013
What a JOKE! Best laugh of the day.
Eric Cartman

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Feb 11, 2013
doc wrote:
Exercising his First Amendment rights, but few Virginians are listening. Like Bush so eloquently put it, "fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again"
Hope Virginians see that this is a gift for the Dems.
Bush has never been eloquent in anything he said or did! W made a brick look like a rocket scientist! Enjoy these "classic moments" proving America will elect a draft dodging, goofball to lead the greatest nation in the world, not once...but TWICE!

Going-going-gone

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Eric Cartman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush has never been eloquent in anything he said or did! W made a brick look like a rocket scientist! Enjoy these "classic moments" proving America will elect a draft dodging, goofball to lead the greatest nation in the world, not once...but TWICE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8Ux3DKxxFoMXX
Are you still blaming Bush? Really? Time to grow-up, move-on (no pun intended) and accept the fact that the noob in the white-house not only owns the problem(s), but has made them worse!
Eric Cartman

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Going-going-gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still blaming Bush? Really? Time to grow-up, move-on (no pun intended) and accept the fact that the noob in the white-house not only owns the problem(s), but has made them worse!
Yes, that is why I voted for Ron Paul for the past two elections. I really liked and respect McCain, but Palin was just too stupid to run anything other than a bingo game! You still have to admit W was hilarious to watch at press conferences! lol, George was not the sharpest tool, but still a tool all the same! He would be a blast to have a few brews and a couple of lines of coke with as he loved both of those things. Just remember, anyone that can't pronounce nuclear correctly, has no business being in control of them.

Enjoy more of the fool from Texass!!

Someone

Stanardsville, VA

#13 Feb 11, 2013
All I know is that I wouldn't vote for this idiot if he was the last guy on the ticket - and I don't care whether he is Republican or Democrat. He has shown precious little in the way of common sense, intelligence, and common courtesy to even be remotely eligible for any office...even that of dog catcher!
Going-going-gone

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Feb 11, 2013
Just wondering, is he even a "natural-born US citizen", not that it really matters much anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Augusta County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Augusta County House Fire - NBC29 WVIR Charlott... (Apr '12) Jul 27 Ashley 5
Correctional Officer May '16 Correctional Officer 1
News America's anti-Muslim hysteria comes to a Virgi... (Dec '15) Dec '15 PATRIOT_TEXAN 8
News How a lesson on Islam led to school closings th... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 4
Schools Close Over Islam Dispute (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fed Up Vote Trump 2
drug distribution in augusta county (Nov '15) Nov '15 shariblue 1
Smith Circus (Nov '15) Nov '15 Smith the Loose C... 1
More from around the web