Shoemyer receives AIM Business Award

Shoemyer receives AIM Business Award

There are 1 comment on the KTVO story from Sep 22, 2010, titled Shoemyer receives AIM Business Award. In it, KTVO reports that:

Read more: Local , Politics , Associated Industries of Missouri , State Senator Wes Shoemyer , 2010 Friend of Manufacturing and Industry Award State Senator Wes ShoemyerA Wednesday thanked Associated Industries of Missouri for presenting him the organizationa s 2010 Friend of Manufacturing and Industry Award.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVO.

Citizen 1

Richardson, TX

#1 Oct 9, 2010
His opponent, Brian Munzlinger received the same award. I guess the liberal media won't publish that. Munzlinger also received the NFIB endorsement because Munzlinger actually tries to create jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Audrain County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LADDONIA - An 18-hour standoff ended peacefully... (Dec '09) Dec '13 caitlin england 12
News Angela Harvey Made First Court Appearance (Jan '10) Nov '12 was in county 21
News A dozen involved in a one vehicle wreck (Oct '11) Oct '11 Hmm 1
News Developing Story: Authorities Investigate Incid... (Oct '10) Oct '10 yang 1
News Man sentenced to 140 years in prison for sex cr... (Jun '10) Jun '10 fedupwithMexico 1
News Jury Convicts Mexico Man in Child Molestation Case (Apr '10) Jun '10 smj 3
News VANDALIA - The Medical Examiner's Office ruled ... (Dec '09) Feb '10 glad im gone 16
More from around the web