Hammonton school bus driver arrested ...

Hammonton school bus driver arrested for sexually assaulting 8-year-old girl

There are 3 comments on the Daily Journal story from Apr 18, 2012, titled Hammonton school bus driver arrested for sexually assaulting 8-year-old girl. In it, Daily Journal reports that:

A Hammonton school bus driver has been arrested for sexually assaulting an 8-year-old girl, Atlantic County Prosecutor Ted Housel announced on April 12.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal.

Jersey Girl

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 20, 2012
NO WORDS...to adequately describe how this sickens/disgusts/saddens/anger s me...NOT only as a parent, myself...but as a normal/decent/law-abiding - human being.
MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE INNOCENT LITTLE VICTIMS...AND THEIR FAMILY. WITH LOVE, SUPPORT, AND - hopefully - SOME SORT OF COUNSELING...I HOPE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO HEAL AND RECOVER (in whatever way possible) FROM THIS HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE.
I hope this 'person'(and I use the term loosely) is punished to the full extend of the law and is never allowed ANY interaction with little children, again.
LynessaV

Hammonton, NJ

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Jersey Girl wrote:
NO WORDS...to adequately describe how this sickens/disgusts/saddens/anger s me...NOT only as a parent, myself...but as a normal/decent/law-abiding - human being.
MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE INNOCENT LITTLE VICTIMS...AND THEIR FAMILY. WITH LOVE, SUPPORT, AND - hopefully - SOME SORT OF COUNSELING...I HOPE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO HEAL AND RECOVER (in whatever way possible) FROM THIS HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE.
I hope this 'person'(and I use the term loosely) is punished to the full extend of the law and is never allowed ANY interaction with little children, again.
This guy goes to my parish. This is the first time I know of a sex offender ...not personally though but I've seen himmat the grocery store, at festivals and parades, etc. There are several sex offenders listed for our area but this one is shocking.
LibertyWarrior

Hammonton, NJ

#3 Jun 29, 2012
Lock him up forever if he is convicted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Linwood mother, 32, found dead in her home (Jul '12) May 2 Tears for a friend 83
News Firefighter loses $78,096 job for shoplifting $... Jan '16 Spotted Girl 4
News Suspect Accused of Knocking Out Woman in Sicken... (Oct '15) Dec '15 Dennis yelled 3
News Bill Cosby Won't Face Charges Over Sex Assault ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 nakedwarrior 1
News Prosecutor: Man found on Northfield lawn was fa... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jay Z 1
News Atlantic City Fire Capt arrested in Somers Poin... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Jay Z 1
News Northfield Police seize 315 bags of heroin (Sep '14) Sep '14 Josh 1
More from around the web