Athens County Toddler Hospitalized After Being Burned By Toy
A child was at Nationwide Children's Hospital on Monday after suffering burns. According to a neighbor, the 2-year-old boy was seated on an electric lawn chair toy that caught fire, 10TV's Ashleigh Barry reported.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.
#1 Jun 6, 2012
My 2 1/2 year old son has this same tractor. It is a 12 volt and he has had it for a year now... No problems and foul play? Parents inside with 2 yr old on a tractor that goes 2 1/2 miles a HOUR>?? Something is wrong
Add your comments below
|Ohioan seeks same-sex divorce after 1st request...||Jul '15||Ecossais||11|
|Homeowner Hogties Burglar After Chase, Will Not... (Dec '11)||Mar '15||DILF||8|
|13-Year-Old Faces 128 Felony Counts (Mar '07)||Mar '15||Bad boy||21|
|athens as I know it (Nov '14)||Nov '14||patriot||1|
|Athens County prosecutor recommends removal of ... (Nov '14)||Nov '14||Brown Crayon||1|
|Calendine files suit against Pomeroy (Apr '14)||Apr '14||Positively True||13|
|Athens Appoints New Temporary Sheriff (Apr '14)||Apr '14||carolyn||1|
Find what you want!
Search Athens County Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC