Ohio National Forest OKs Natural Gas ...

Ohio National Forest OKs Natural Gas Drilling

There are 3 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Ohio National Forest OKs Natural Gas Drilling. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

The U.S. Forest Service said Monday that the shale drilling technique for natural gas known as hydraulic fracturing can take place in a national forest in southeast Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

ole ohio

Anchorage, AK

#1 Aug 28, 2012
yep the government only gets richer and the People only get poorer!!!!!!!!
Stephen House

Findlay, OH

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Drill`em long and drill`em deep and reduce this countries financial woes...get rid of the woes and drill more holes...
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Sure go ahead and destroy the Earth furher! Hurricane Sandy Chevron taught you nothing? Enjoy the fracking earthquakes and the loss of your drinking water!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Athens County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homeowner Hogties Burglar After Chase, Will Not... (Dec '11) Mar '15 DILF 8
News 13-Year-Old Faces 128 Felony Counts (Mar '07) Mar '15 Bad boy 21
athens as I know it (Nov '14) Nov '14 patriot 1
News Athens County prosecutor recommends removal of ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Brown Crayon 1
News Calendine files suit against Pomeroy (Apr '14) Apr '14 Positively True 13
News Athens Appoints New Temporary Sheriff (Apr '14) Apr '14 carolyn 1
Fraud (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jerry T McKee 1
More from around the web