Twenty-Eight Indicted in Large-Scale ...

Twenty-Eight Indicted in Large-Scale Cocaine Trafficking Ring Operating in Ohio

There are 1 comment on the Federal Bureau of Investigation story from Mar 17, 2011, titled Twenty-Eight Indicted in Large-Scale Cocaine Trafficking Ring Operating in Ohio. In it, Federal Bureau of Investigation reports that:

A federal grand jury returned a 50-count indictment against 28 people who are accused of participating in a large-scale cocaine trafficking ring operating in the Ashtabula, Ohio, area since 2008, Steven M. Dettelbach, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Ohio, Robert L. Corso, Special Agent in Charge, U.S. Drug Enforcement ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Federal Bureau of Investigation.

grovewatch

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2011
let's get gonzales and his junkie customers on grove drive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashtabula County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Kingsville Golden Dawn Jan '15 Make Me Puke 1
truck leaking gas on Birchwood Avenue Fire Depa... (Dec '14) Jan '15 John shell 9
truck leaking gas on Birchwood Avenue Fire Depa... (Dec '14) Dec '14 nahingle hue 1
News Ex-lawyer seeks prison release (May '07) Dec '14 Tom wortman 51
gay men of Ashtabula (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tom wortman 1
News Ohio man sentenced to life in toddler's slaying (Jun '14) Jun '14 citizen and taxpa... 2
News High school senior kicked out of school and jai... (Mar '14) May '14 Valerie 4
More from around the web